{•Flowers With Your Favorite People•}

>>Pairings:
- Stress x Iskall x Bdubs

——————————
>>Content/Trigger Warnings:
- None! Just tooth rotting fluff

——————————
>>Word Count:  1.1k

——————————
>>Other Information:

- Casuallyy  requested this in the Hermitpadd server a few months or weeks back. Sorry it's so late

-Have some poly babes

-Iskall uses they/them pronouns!! Fuck Notch

-It's implied that Bdubs has ADHD because I throw headcanons on people and project. He's always stimming with something in this too. [Also gets sensory overload easily because haha still projecting]

-Stress and Bdubs have freckles because!! Yes!!

-Flowers don't wilt in Minecraft so.. yeah
——————————

"Iskaaaaaaaalll! Tell Bdubs to sit still!!"

"Ow! It's not my fault you're tuggin at my hair!!"

A short laugh rumbled from the enby's throat as they marked their page and glanced up from their book, eye wondering over to their boyfriend and girlfriend. 

Stress was sitting crisscrossed on the wooden floor, back pressed against the lower part of the couch while Bdubs had his head in her lap. She had a pile of fresh flowers set off to the side that she had been slowly braiding into Bdubs' hair, keeping her pace steady as to not upset him. The brunette's eyes had been focused on a small fidget cube in his hands until Stress had accidentally tugged on his hair.

Stress always enjoyed playing with other hermits hair; She'd braid Ex's hair every other week and would occasionally invite False and Cleo over to catch up and play with their hair. It was calming to both her and the other person, and it was a great way to relax. She knew that Iskall and Bdubs also enjoyed it greatly.

Today was no different.

Stress knew the two well, she knew what to look for to tell that they were stressed. Iskall would constantly play with their beard and mutter to themself while Bdubs' eyes would loose their shine and he'd look physically uncomfortable, even when self stimulating.

It was only after Bdubs had, quite literally, snapped the pencil he had been fidgeting with in half did Stress decide to give herself and her partners a well-deserved break.

So half an hour of pleading to Bdubs and a two set of puppy dog eyes to Iskall later; the three sat in Bdubs' living room.

Stress had been braided flowers into their hair, it was a nice little touch she enjoyed adding to it. Iskall had already gone first and was waiting for Stress to finish up with Bdubs.

Iskall couldn't keep a small smile from spreading on their face as they looked at their partners, incapable of keep themselves from just admiring them.

Stress' gorgeous hazel eyes shined brighter as she continued to tie flowers into Bdubs' hair. Her pink sweater had been tied around her waist while her soft brown hair was being held back out of her face by a few bobby-pins

Light freckles, almost unnoticeable, littered her pale skin and the visibility of the ones on her face increased thanks to the gentle blush that dusted her cheeks.

They couldn't keep the slight heat from rising to their face as their gaze turned to Bdubs.

His mismatched, beautiful blue and brown eyes stared up at the female above him, stars shining in them as he rambled about whatever came to mind while Stress did her thing. Bdubs' usual shirt had been swapped out for a black tank top with the word "NHO" scrawled across it.

The freckles across his tan skin were doubled in amount and more noticeable than Stress'— which in Iskall's mind, just made the other so much more attractive. His hair was no longer being held back by the bandanna, which has been removed and set aside so Stress could play with his hair.

Iskall felt their smile growing wider as they shut the book and moved to put it down, they leaned on their hand and hummed softly. "How's it going over there?" They asked.

Bdubs looked over while tapping his fingers against the edge of the cube. "Pretty good-" He began, only to have Stress cup his cheeks and turn his head to look forward again. "Sit still Bdubs! I don't want to ruin your hair."

Bdubs smiled softly and muttered a soft 'Sorry' under his breath before he glanced back down at the fidget cube, clicking the switch on the side of it back and forth to make a small tune with the clicking. Iskall had to admit, sometimes the sound the cube made when being toyed with was quite annoying; but it kept Bdubs busy.

Iskall ran a hand through their hair with a fond sigh, watching as Stress finally finished up with tying the flowers in Bdubs' hair. "All done!" She beamed.

Bdubs' grinned and reached up, gently feeling at the flowers gently braided into his hair before moving to sit up. "Do you have a mirror?" He asked, excitement prominent in his voice as he turned to face her.

Stress nodded and looked around at the wooden floor around her, grasping the smooth handle of the mirror and holding it out to Bdubs.

The male's eyes somehow managed to shine brighter and Bdubs grabbed the mirror, changing his grip on it as he pulled it closer to himself. The smile across his face grew. "I love it."

Iskall shifted and got up, going over to the other two and sitting down next to them. They smiled softly at their partners and pressed a kiss to Stress' cheek, and then Bdubs'. "You look great, Honey Bee. Cookie Monster did an amazing job." Iskall said, watching Bdubs and Stress snicker at their respective pet names.

"You also look great, Snuggle Muffin," Bdubs said, gaze turning to Stress. A lightbulb went off in his head and Bdubs shifted, toying with his fidget cube. "Can I try doing it to your hair Stress?" He asked.

The female's eyes lit up and she vigorously nodded. "Of course you can give it a go! I think I've got enough flowers leftover." Stress said, watching Bdubs smile wider.

The two switched positions so Stress had her head in Bdubs' lap, guiding Bdubs through how to braid the flowers into her brown locks in a way that they would not fall out. She stayed patient throughout Bdubs' beginning attempts and repeated herself whenever he asked her to.

The enby sighed softly and turned around a bit, reaching over to grab their book before pausing. Iskall hummed lightly and moved their hand back, relaxing against the couch as they moved to rest their head on Bdubs' shoulder.

They shut their eye with a smile, listening as Bdubs began to ramble about whatever came to his mind and Stress occasionally joining into the conversation to add on.

The day concluded with the group cuddled up together at the base of the couch, sound asleep as they each relaxed in the comfort of eachother.