"Why are you here?" he asked me with his scolding tone.

"I need to talk to you."

"With this midget?" 

Felix gasped, "Excuse me sir it doesn't matter if you're hot but I will not let you insult my height! I'm 5'3 for goodness sake!"

Truly he's a midget compare to Tony's height. I'm 5'6 but I didn't even reached his shoulder!

Tony chuckled and ruffled Felix's hair. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you."

Felix tsked and slapped Tony's hand away from his hair.

Tony led us to his private office and used the intercom to call the chef to bring us food. He always asked the chef to make dinner for me before I work and never allow me to leave before I eat. He even put a cctv in my assigned room so no one can hurt me or force their way into my pants. At least they won't attempt something that is not allowed.

He's that kind of person. Even if someone booked me, he assigned a security to protect me. That's why coming here to put an end to my job is the only thing I could do to repay him. And also with my small gift.

Tony is sitting on his front table and I sat on the couch with Felix beside me. 

"So what's the reason you're back? You're not recruiting him are you?" He frowned and his stone is not so friendly.

I shake my head no and stand up, "No! that's the last thing I would do!"

"Good. So why are you here?"

I gulped. Okay this is it. "I'm quiting my job. I want to personally tell you so I came here." 

It feels like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulder and I feel so relieved.

Tony smile at me proudly before he pulled me to his chest. "Took you long enough kiddo. You don't know how much guilt I have to take you in and let you do that kind of job." 

I started crying for some reason I couldn't explain. I don't have to come here everyday. I don't have to strip every time someone told me to. I don't have to fake my moans that I like it. I don't have to endure someone's touch. Finally, I don't have to get dirty anymore.

"No. It's not your fault and I don't blame you at all. In fact, I'm really grateful that you took me in and take care of me. You protected me and stood up for me. Thank you for everything you have done Tony." I clutched onto him and breath in his scent. 

Tony withdraw himself and looked at me. "You don't deserved working in this kind of environment Ray. Don't ever think for one second that you deserve everything that happened to you. You're strong and brave Ray. You survived this long and I'm sure your parents are so proud of you." He caress my face and I leaned in to his touch.

"Hey hey get away from him!" Felix pushed Tony away from me and stepped in front of me. "What kind of work are you talking about?"

"He didn't know?" Tony asked and I shake my head no. He scrunched his nose before someone knocked the door. 

While Tony is getting the food inside, I told Felix to sit down so we could talk.

"Listen to me first before you talk. I told you I will explain everything and I think this is the right time to tell you. Wait for me to finish before you react okay?" Felix nodded aggressively looking impatient or rather irritated.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a few seconds before I met his golden eyes. "I've been working here since I was sixteen as a ca..call boy. Like uhm a rent boy. Tony took me in when I begged him to give me a job." I exhaled my nervousness and lower my head. Afraid of his reaction.

I glanced at him carefully and saw his gaze are not focusing on me anymore but to Tony who's putting the tray on the table in front of us. Before I have a chance to stop him, he's already charging to Tony. He grabbed Tony's tie and swing his fist. The glass table scattered into pieces as well as the plates. The gray carpet was covered in blood within seconds.

"What did you do?!" Felix growled and his talons are showing. 

"Felix!" I tried to pull him away but his grip on Tony's neck is firmed.

"What are you thinking?! You're not blind to know! You shouldn't have do that! Y-you tainted him!" Felix slashed Tony's chest with his talons and Tony groaned in pain. He tried to push Felix away but Felix didn't even budge a bit as his alpha genes is winning.

I pulled Felix with all my might then Tony pushed him off. When Felix is about to lunge again, I hold him tight and asked Tony to back off.

"Felix! Felix please calm down!" He growled in return still trying to escape my hold. When I saw his eyes glowed I know that his wolf Robert has taken over.

It's dangerous to do it specially that Tony is here but I have to before he shifted to his wolf form and make the situation worst.

I let Gus take over a bit but not fully. Just enough to hold myself.

"Robert back away!" He stiffened before forcing his way out of my hold.

"I'm telling you if you don't back down you're not going to see me anymore!" I said intentionally loud and he immediately stopped fighting. He breath harshly and started crying before his body shake. I turned him around and hug him.

"It's okay Felix. You're fine. Just please calm down." I rubbed his back until he stopped shaking and the only thing we can heard is his sniffles. When he was calm enough, he turned to glare at Tony and growls openly.

Tony hold his arms up in surrender. "I didn't know you would react so violently. I'm sorry I called you a midget before." He chuckled before looking down at his chest. His tie was ripped and his white polo stained in blood.

"Tony I'm so-" he gestures his hand to stop me.

"Don't worry Ray it's going to heal in a few minutes." I nodded but stopped and looked at him with widen eyes.

He chuckled again, "It's going to scar though." 

He saw it. Tony obviously saw the way Felix's eyes glow and how Felix's talons grew. He saw it coming but didn't move to stop him and Felix's growl is loud enough so I'm sure Tony heard him too. There's no doubt he knew our identity. Tony looked at us so calmly like he's not surprised at all!

When he saw my confusion and terrified look, he sighed.

"I'm a werewolf Ray."

That's it! Chapter 14 Achieved! 

So what do you think? Tony is a werewolf!!! (≧▽≦)

I'm sorry it took so long before I updated but thank you so much for reading this!

Please wait for my next update!

Lovelots, Ria ❤️