1 : An Adonis With Wings

He sat, alone on the hill as the stars shimmered down on his half-naked body. His chest displayed to the eyes of lurking creatures.

His flesh available for any animal to feast but none did. They knew that this creature would tear them limb from limb without breaking a sweat.

It was safe for the lurking creatures to stay away from him.

The thing on the hill looked like an Adonis with wings expanded behind him. Those pure white wings shimmered behind him. Sparkling like stars.

Truly a sight to admire.

Even the monsters had the most gorgeous things.

With one swoosh of his wings, he could create a gush of wind so hard that a normal person had to hold on to something for his dear life so that he wouldn't fly away.

This creature had claws so sharp that they could easily cut through a bone. His canines were so sharp that he could easily bite the skin off.

And his eyes, those captivating green orbs would pull a man to their own death. His eyes would turn to slit but then turn to large doe that would make a man question his morals.

And his strength? He had the strength of a hundred men. No one dared to challenge him. Who in their straight mind would?

This creature was the definition of perfect, strong, and intelligent.

His species were known to be the best creation but no more. Since the humans so sneakily tarnished his whole species. Backstabbed using their only weakness. Literally.

The only weakness they had.

It was the place from where their wings would sprout out and show their absolute divinity.

If someone were to massage them there, they would be as if they were high. Drunk. Not in their senses and immediately become vulnerable.

Their most vulnerable area was the most valuable.

And those scrawny humans took advantage of their goodness and trust.

One of the reasons why this adonis had such trust issues, even though his kind were actually really friendly.

But if someone were to make them angry, they would rip them to shreds.

The Adonis' species loved to eat flesh. Human flesh. There soft skin with that tasty red fluid that they would devour.

They ate mostly women and infants.

Their flesh was infamous for being soft. Too soft. Their perky breasts and soft belly with the round bottom and those thighs were exceptional.

They were their favorite meal.

They won't leave a chance to sink their canines in their bodies and tear them apart. To devour their flesh again and again.

He sat alone on the hill. Every night.

He would think of multiple ways to tarnish and completely destroy the humans' species except for the women of course.