EPISODE 1: RAVISH

Jessica was running as fast as she could. She was being pursued by the police after she singlehandedly broke into a store and stole some jewelleries. That was not her first time stealing.
While she was running, she jumped some barriers, scattered goods that were being sold and also pushed some people. The police were trying so hard to meet up with her but they couldn't.
She was wearing a black hoodie and a black veil. And when the police almost caught up with her, a car stopped to pick her up and she entered quickly.
   The police went after the car but the driver was too swift and smart, unfortunately for the police they lost them. Jessica and Swift (the driver) came down from the car when they got to their base. She went inside to give the stolen jewelleries to the leader of their gang, they called him Boss. When she got there, she gave them to him and he told her weldone. He also told her to call her brothers and they should all wait for him at the round table.
   The round table was the place they made plans for all their operations and where Boss gave them instructions.
And her brothers were not her biological brothers but they all grew up together and were raised by Boss. They were four in number; Swift (The driver), Gon (The sharpshooter), Liam (The smart one) and Robb (The tech guy), Jessica was called Jess. Their gang was called "RAVISH"
   They waited for Boss at the round table and when he got there, they all stood up to greet him till he sat down.
He told them they had a new operation, they had to kill a man called Richardson. Boss told them that he was a business mogul with a lot of bodyguards and that his Rival had paid for his life. He also said that it wouldn't be easy to kill him, so they needed a plan. All eyes were on Liam because he was always the first person to suggest a plan. He didn't disappoint when he immediately said "I have a plan".
   The plan was discussed and they also made a plan B and even a plan C.
Robb made enquiries about the man and found out that he was always going to the casino, that was like his best place to be anytime. They decided that they were going to kill him at the casino. Boss said "At least he would die at his favourite place".