Yoongi was in an unfamiliar place, a house of sorts. The walls and paintings made it look old, as if he had gone back in time. He had an unsettling feeling, as if someone or something was watching his every move.

"I can't be crazy. I'm not crazy. Someone is watching us."

Yoongi was talking to himself, fear creeping in after every second that passed. He looked around him, seeing Taehyung with a man he didn't recognize. They were looking for something, but all Yoongi could focus on was this feeling.

"It can't just be my paranoia. I need to protect Taehyung. Who could be following us? Why would they want to follow us? I need to find out. I need to know who you are."

Yoongi ran outside the room he was in, not seeing anyone on the other side. After looking back, he realized that he left the kitchen. When he saw movement directly to his left, he quickly turned, only to be left with ...

Pain.

"What is this? Am I dying? Why can't ... I move?"

He looked down to see a knife in his stomach, a hand still attached to it. When he looked up, his eyes began to blur his vision. Static began to replace the clouded vision, almost as if it was preventing him from seeing who was on the other side. He wanted to know. He needed to know who it was. He needed to know who was trying to kill him.

Yoongi dropped to the floor, The mysterious person was already running away into the shadows of the house. He melted into the shadows, no one able to see him. By the time Taehyung and the unknown man had reached him, Yoongi was already on the floor and covered in his own blood. His vision was becoming filled with more static, the knife still stuck in his stomach.

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi could feel himself losing touch with reality, could feel himself losing energy. He felt like he was dying. All he could see was Taehyung's face crying in front of him. He tried to speak but no words came out.

"Yoongi!"

-----------------------------------------------

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi jumped awake, not realizing that he was dreaming. He woke up in a cold sweat, his eyes starting to fill with tears and looking around the room for the source of the voice. He felt a hand land on his face, causing his head to turn quickly towards the touch.

"T-Tae?"

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, causing Taehyung to fall forward and onto his boyfriend. Taehyung was still worried, trying to wrap his arms around Yoongi with the couch making it somewhat difficult.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere, okay? I'm right here."

Yoongi started to cry, tears spilling down his cheeks. He could still feel the pain from the dream, almost as if it actually happened. All he knew was that he wasn't letting Taehyung go, the need to be close to him growing by the second. He could feel Taehyung wiping the tears off his cheeks, trying to get Yoongi to look at him.

"Yoongi, what happened? Did you have a bad dream?"

"I was dying."

Yoongi had his eyes closed, his face snuggled into Taehyung's neck. If he didn't, he might have seen Taehyung's shocked expression, as if Taehyung knew what Yoongi was referring to. He quickly composed himself before Yoongi looked at him, his eyes swollen and red.