91

Author

5 years later...

"Good Afternoon Dr. Jeon!"

"Good Afternoon Cheongmin!" Sana grins with her left hand on her pocket while the right one waved at the nurse.

While walking at a hallway, swaying her hands to the side. Hyunseok — a doctor was walking towards her with his hands placed over his 'o' shaped lips dramatically. "What is it this time Dr. Kim?" She asked teasingly then stopped when he's in front of her.

Hyunseok is a Gynecologist. Smart. Tall. Very gay.

"Are you sure you're a mother of 3 kids? You look like a freshman in college. Do you apply something on your face? If you do, buy me some. I want to have a baby face too." He frowned and caressed his own face.

Sana chuckled. "You just need a lovely husband who loves you dearly to have an ageless face, Hyunseok."

"Stop bragging about your handsome husband." Hyunseok pouted.

"Wow, you look so glowing today, Dr. Jeon." Mei bowed as she's walking towards their direction.

"Ah, thank you Mei." She smiled.

"Anyways, I'll see you around Dr. Jeon."

Sana smiled at the both of them before walking at the elevator. She stared at herself at the her reflection, at the mirror-like walls of the elevator.

She's wearing a black velvet turtleneck long sleeve dress with a black belt, that ended below her knee, with her doctor's coat. As well as a pair of black heels. Her hair is tied into a kinda messy pigtails braids. Though, her got shorter. Before, it ended above her butt— now, it ends at least two inches below her shoulder.

She smiled when she saw her name tag on the side of her chest.

"    

She also fiddled her diamond necklace that has— two rings. The one for when he proposed to her— and the other one when they got married.

The elevator doors opened. She stepped out and made her way towards her office. She opened the door then sat on her fluffy grey spinning chair, lowering her shoulders and closing her eyes to relax.

She opened her eyes then glanced at the hanging clock and it's already 4:30 pm.

Her schedule changed from a 7:00 am to 10:00 pm schedule to 9:00 am to 6:00 pm because of her children. Their children.

She flinched when her lavender iPhone 11 started ringing. She grunted then sinked her hand inside her front pocket, she frowned because the ID caller was her children's principal.

She answered it then placed it on her ear.

"Mrs. Jeon? Is this the mother of Jeon Aiya and Airi?"

"Yes. This is she."

"Please come to the Principal's office this week. Though, it'll be much more better if you'll come today, at the dismissal time. Please bring their father as well."