79

Author

Her heart is pumping against her chest as she tried to progress what just happened. "M-My mother died when I was born." She nervously chuckled. The lady's words did not sink inside her brain.

"I'm your mother, Sana. You have Yakuza blood flowing in your veins."

She gulped. She looked down and still tried to progress.

She knew something was up.

Jungkook...

Sana turned around and Jungkook, along with Mitsuru there...standing.

"J-Jungkook..." She whimpered.

"You... know this. Don't you." It wasn't a question, it was matter-of-fact.

"Baby I—"

"I-I-I need some time alone." She said, slightly bowed, and rushed out.

Sana was fiddling with her fingers, they are already turning red because of it

Sana was fiddling with her fingers, they are already turning red because of it. She was spacing out from time to time as she listens to the sound of the mini waterfall that's connected to a koi fish pond.

What just happened?

She's been here for more than an hour already. And she was glad no one came to check on her. She wants to be alone for a while.

She was sitting on a bench.

"Mom. Yakuza." She repeated then shook her head.

She looks down again.

"Baby?" No response.

Jungkook sighed then crouched down in front of her. "You must be so confused now, my baby." He lifted her chin using her fingers. Their eyes make contact.

"That's impossible, Jungkook. My mom died. That's what my father—"

"Told you? Yeah. He's not your father, baby."

Sana frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"It's best if you talk to her, love." He pecked her forehead gently, then stood up. He was about to leave, but Sana hugged his side body.

"By a-all means, i-if what the lady said is true. I don't want to lead the Yakuzas. I'm fine when I'm with you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to marry you. I-I'm fine being a Doctor in Seoul. Don't leave me." She whimpered.

Jungkook smiled then cupped her face. "That will never happen, Sana. I lost you once I'm not gonna let that happen again. I won't even let your own Mom take you away from me." He whispered against her lips.

Sana nodded. He pecked her lips. "Talk with your mom.." He said, she nodded again.

"I love you." She mumbled.

"I love you." He replied then left the garden.

The man, whom she thought her father isn't her real father...