41

Taehyung

I was sent to the club by Yoongi Hyung to check what's happening lately there. I walked upstairs because that's where our office is located. Going outside the office, I took out my phone to see texts from friends. Until I heard a voice, I looked up and almost stopped breathing.

Oh dear Sana..

I need to follow her. "Get me a car." I said to the men and they nodded. My eyes followed her and she talked to someone in the crowd and hurriedly left. I went to the back and saw the driver and the car all ready.

"Follow the woman dressed in white, don't make it too suspicious," I said and he nodded. "Should I ask how much?" I chuckled at his response. He really knows me. "No. Not this time. I don't want to get executed by...the Don."

"SHE'S THE DON'S GIRLFRIEND?!" He looked back at me with shocked eyes. "Shut the fuck up!" I shushed him. "Continue following her," I mumbled. I moved to the window to watch her clearly. I suddenly looked down, remembering what I'd also done to her.

I should've explained what was really happening back then.

"She's talking to someone." The driver whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows. She kneeled down at the man who was sitting down on a bench. I tilted my head and watched even more. The next scenes made me smile.

Sana is still so kind and pure-hearted.

No one deserves her.

I continue to smile while watching her treat the wounded man for free. The view is just so — pure. "Let's go to the warehouse," I said and he nodded.

"The CCTV wasn't on at this hour, Doc

"The CCTV wasn't on at this hour, Doc."

"W-What do you mean 'wasn't on' CCTVs here are supposed to be on 24/7, right?" Sana said. "I don't know, Doc," Yeon said. "What time did you get home exactly, Doc,"

"Around 2:45 am," Sana said. 

"I'm really sorry, Doc. I can't find footage." Sana nodded. "Okay, thanks." She slightly smiled and went back to her room. Sana took the day off again, due to a heavy hangover. She's massaging her temples as she opens her door. It—It wasn't him, was it?

He left her. There's no way he could just pop out after 8 years.

"I've gotten so fine without him." She said. She won't lie for her first three years she would still stare at her door, waiting for it to get opened in an un-gentle manner by him and tell everything is a prank. She thought that her mental illness only got worse because she would feel a hand caressing her face while she sleeps.