38

Sana

Today is a day off. Although, I don't really follow a schedule. I attend work 7 days a week even though it's my day off. I showered and then wore my clothes. I consider pole dance as exercising and I don't really go to a gym.

My car is still without me, I'm just waiting for the call from the company where I got it fixed

My car is still without me, I'm just waiting for the call from the company where I got it fixed. I hate riding buses. If there are only a few people I can manage. But I hate it when the bus is too populated. I'm not comfortable with it. So I'll just walk, I guess. It's15 minutes away from here.

"Good Morning, Doc

"Good Morning, Doc. Glad you came for a visit. You look gorgeous as ever." Seobi, the manager greeted me. I bowed slightly to her with a chuckle, "Thank you. I'm sorry it's been a while. Is the room still only for me?" I joked and she let out a laugh. "Of course. You're one of our loyal customers after all." She guided me to the way and I nodded. "How many hours?" She asked, I hummed. She was referring to how many hours I'll stay.

It's 9:30 am, "Hmm, maybe until five." she nodded. "Have great fun, Doc. The speakers are still connected to your phone. Just pick a song." she gave me one last bow and left. I placed my bag on the small chair and went to the bathroom to change clothes.

I just changed to a sports bra and tight shorts. Glancing over the pole bar with purplish neon lights, I bit my lip at the excitement. No one will see me here. I turned off the air conditioning since it's very cold. I don't wanna change to a hoodie because it'll slide. The space is very big because it's VIP. I turned on the music and randomly danced to the pole.

After that, I opened the fridge and finished two water bottles. I dried my throat and sat on the couch. I, sometimes record myself while dancing but will eventually delete it cause whom will I send it to? I don't even know why I liked pole dancing, to be honest, like, whom will I dance for?

I danced and danced and danced until it was already 4:45 pm. I changed into my usual clothes and arranged my stuff then went outside. "Goodbye Seobi, have a nice night." We both smiled at each other and I left the studio.

"Damn, it's cold as fuck." I hugged myself and started walking. Seoul at night is very nice. I only ate sandwiches for lunch so I stopped at a restaurant called One-Stop Kimchi. I sat at the table beside the large window that has two chairs, facing together. I ordered food and just used my phone or looked at the window to kill time.