28

Jungkook

"So you're saying t-that all of this–these are yours?" She asks with amusement as she eyes the room that's as big as my house that's full of guns and any type of weapons. "Seems like babe is surprised," Jackson smirks and was done listing.

I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw, Jackson seem to notice it and chuckled. "You know Sana, we have a tattoo station in this warehouse. Why don't you go there with our Don." He smirked.

"Do you wanna see it?" I asked her and she nodded. "Let's go." I held her hand.

"It's basically a city under a city..." She mumbles.

When we entered the door, she widens her eyes as she sees various kinds of ink and pens. "W-Woah.." She gasps. "I really want to have a tattoo but I doubt my father will allow me to.."

"You're not in his arms anymore, why bother?" I kissed the back of her hand. "I don't know. I just..follow rules I guess." She looks down.

She sat onto the spinning chairs, her feet flying from not being tall enough to touch the wooden floor. "W–What are you d-doing?" She gulps as I remove my coat and polo. I chuckled, "I want to relax, baby. I'm not the type to take you in this kind of place." I smirked and walked closer to her. Pinning her between the wall and my body.

"You have nice tattoos.." She smiles. Her fingers fiddled with my lip ring while the other one was resting on my neck.

Fuck, Taehyung's right.

She has irresistible charms and she's not even aware of it.

"You're mine." I cupped her face and started kissing, nibbling, and biting her neck.

Author

"Jungkook?" He hummed and pulled away from the kiss.

"I uhm.. I really want to have a small tattoo on top of my right breast and back." She states.

Jungkook rose his brow. Fuck, that's hot.

"Really? Do you really want to? Because I'm gonna get you tattooed." He says seriously and finally faced her. No traces of any emotion, just pure seriousness were written on her face. "Yes, I want to." She smiled.

"Alright." He smiles.

Sana removes her blouse, she's only in her lace bra and her skirt. Jungkook was sitting on a chair right in front of her, lower than she is. She blushed when she saw Jungkook gulp from seeing her cleavage and sexy back. . He fake coughed before talking. "What's a tattoo you have in mind, baby??" He asks.

"Anything." She smiles. He licked his bottom lip and nodded.

He gave her something to feel numb during the process so as Jungkook writes on her skin with a spot of ink that's for forever. She stared at his features. Beautiful. She'll never get tired of saying that.

His strong defined jawline, the way he calls her pretty like it's her first name, the way his possessiveness eats him whenever men compliment her, touch her, or even take a glance at her.

She didn't even notice what he was writing on her skin. His other hand was on her waist while the other one was doing a great job. Her favorite features of him are his eyes.