40

Author

"N–Name of the c–club?" Sana stammered as her eyebrows glued together. The bartender chuckled, "Yes ma'am. That's the name of this club. Presepe Del Diavlo."

"It—It means The Devil's Crib, isn't it?" She asked with big eyes. "Oh, how did you know Miss? You speak Italian?" The bartender said with amusement written on his face. "Never mind." Sana quickly opened her purse and paid the bartender then stood up from her seat. "What's wrong, Ma'am?" He asked with a sly smirk.

"I—I need to find a friend-d" Sana squished herself at the dirty dancing crowd to find Minseok. She started to panic but successfully found Minseok. "Minseok! Minseok!"

"Oh, hey shiba. Want to dance?" He smiled. "M-Minseok, I-I need to go. I'm really sorry." She said loudly, but the music only came louder every second. "What I can't hear you?!" He shouts. "I need to go home!" Sana whispered in his ear. "Why?" Minseok pouted. "I'm very sorry, Minseok. I know I fucked I'm v—very sorry." She said. "Oh, it's fine, dear. At least you went here. But, who'll drive you home? Dahyun is probably fucking someone."

Oh fuck, Sana didn't think about that.. but what's important is she needs to get out of this club.

"I'll take the cab. Goodbye Minseok. I'll see you again. Happy Birthday!" She hugged him. "I'll see you again, shiba," Minseok said.

Sana smiled at him one last time. She hurriedly went outside the club without knowing stares are stabbing her back. The cold air hugged Sana making her shiver. Her phone doesn't have a signal it made her curse under her breath. "Shit, shit, shit." She hissed. Sana stared at the nightclub's name. It's placed on top of the entrance doors, so bright and neon in color.

'Presepe Del Diavlo'

Sana saw big men on suites with tattoos all over their exposed skin.

"Boss ordered to keep an eye on he—"

Before Sana can hear what their sentence is she started to run away real fast. Not caring about the 5-inch heels she is wearing. She wasn't looking back and didn't notice a car that was following her. After miles from the club, she finally calmed and walked slowly. She's walking at the sidewalk beside the road and saw a man that's barely walking.

"E—Excuse me? M-Mister?" She said and slowly approached the man. "Are you okay?" She cursed at herself for asking that question when she knows the answer. "L-Listen, I'm a D-Doctor and I can help you." The man stared at her. Sana always has a mini first aid kit wherever she goes.

"I think you have a big wound on y-your leg. Please let me treat you." She pleaded. The man stared at her for a second and nodded. Sana kneeled down at the man who was sitting at the bench. Sana took out her mini first aid and started treating his wounds. The wound was open so she had to snitch it.

After 15 minutes. The man bowed at her, "I give you my gratitude Ms. Thank you so much."

She slightly bowed and smiled too. "Please be careful g-going home. And rest in bed for 4-5 days. You're welcome Mister.."

The both of them parted ways. "I can't believe it." Sana snorted while chuckling all by herself. "I just treated a patient while I'm drunk." She laughed.

Sana reached home by walking and laughing all by herself. But when she's finally at her doorstep. Her breath hitched once more.

Crouching down on the floor to pick up the black leather box she threw a day ago. Her eyes widened as she looks around at the hallway to see who placed it back at her doorstep. She gulped and opened the door, placing the box at the table, and quickly opened it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

It's the same silver and gold gun.

Mumbles, laughers, music, whores giggling, kissing, grinding

All of it was stopped when the front door abruptly opened. They faced the opened door and bowed. "Mr. Kim, welcome back. My Lord has requested you in his office. Right now."

Mr. Kim nodded and made his way to the office.

"You asked for me, Jeon?"

• • •

Yeet. 😛