81

Author

They are staying in Japan for almost a week already. Sana, Jungkook, Taehyung as well as Jimin are the only ones who visited the house— or the Palace. While the old people— the Hyungs went out to explore Japan even though they've visited here more than a hundred thousand times.

Japan is a fun place.

"Jungkook, Mama said that she'll just give me something. It'll be short." Jungkook nodded then pecked her forehead lovingly before she proceeds to go inside her mother's room. Though, she doesn't live there.

As soon as Sana, Jungkook along with the others leave Japan. Her Mother will also leave to go to Osaka.

Being a female Yakuza is still a sin for some Oyabuns. And her mother's existence should remain hidden.

Though, only The Don and his Hyungs know that the Hasegawa blood flows in Sana's veins and it will remain a secret because she chose not to interfere with their own family business.

"Mama? Brother? You asked for me?" Her voice was soft and she entered the room.

They're standing in front of a box. It looks like a stand then a box was placed on top of it, the box's shape was rectangular and it was covered with a thick velvet blanket that was laced to the ends.

"What is this? Is this the one you want to show me?" She smiles as she walks toward her beloved.

"Remove the blanket, baby sis." Mitsuru pointed to the red. Sana pursed her lips, her eyebrows knitting as she took a step towards the thing.

She grasped a small part of the blanket and then pulled it downwards, the blanket now cascading from the surface.

She gasped. "It's..so pretty." She accidentally mumbled.

"I-Is this mine?" She faced her mother and brother and caressed the rectangular-shaped glass. She flinched as it started going down.

"This was created during the 19th Century. It was made by Fujioka Sadao— the Hasegawa Family Clan's greatest sword-smith."

"He's hoping that one day, a Hasegawa descendant can yield this." He pointed. "I already received mine. So, even if you'll live one thousand kilometers away from us.... You have this. Though, I'm very comfortable that you'll be safe with the Don."

"This is the strongest and sharpest katana. Never been used."

Sana stared at it with amusement. "I like it."

"I'm glad you do." Her mother patted her back. "I'm pretty sure your boyfriend taught you." He snorted. Crossing his arms against his chest.

"Are you against our relationship?" She asked jokingly.

"Of course not, my little sister! I want you to be happy and live your own life. But.." He sighed. "I once promised Papa that every man that wants to court my little sister will have to get through me. I was shocked when I found out that my baby sister is dating a criminal lord, and I still am." 

"I love Jungkook. I'm happy with him, brother."

"I know." Mitsuru smiled and patted her head.

Suddenly, her mother approached her then grabbed her hand, opening her palms then placed a black velvet box.

"My baby daughter, this bracelet have been passed generation by generation to women in our family. This was created during the 19th Century as well. Besides the Japanese Mafia family business in my family side. We also have a company that creates luxurious pieces of diamond jewelry." Her mother slowly opened the velvet box and there it revealed a diamond bracelet.