Chapter 28

Our lips moved in sync as she held my face in her hands, my hands gripping the fabric of her government issued khaki shirt, which I desperately wanted off. We moved slowly and passionately, our tongues dancing with one another as our hands began to roam. Her hands moved from my face to my hair, then down to my waist before settling on my hips with a firm grasp. I shuffled closer to her, swinging one leg over her lap so I could straddle her.

She lay down on my bed and took me with her, her hands still holding my hips tightly and occasionally squeezing as we moaned and gasped into the kiss. I held myself above her as she trailed her hands under my shirt and up my back, scratching my skin lightly and leaving goosebumps in her wake. I shivered at her touch and moaned loudly into her mouth, and she took my moment of weakness to roll us over so she was hovering above me. She trailed soft kisses down my neck before leaning back and eyeing my shirt.

"Can I?" she asked, tugging at the hem of my top.

I nodded and sat up, and she gently peeled off my top and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the floor and expose my upper body fully. She sat back, eyeing my body up and down, letting her eyes linger on my chest unashamedly.

"You are so beautiful, Zara," she said, before lying me back down and pressing soft kisses to my chest and stomach, purposefully avoiding my breasts.

I arched my back and pressed my chest towards her, hoping she would take one of my nipples into her mouth and do what she does best with her teeth and tongue, but she only tutted at me.

"So impatient," she smirked, pressing a finger to my complaining lips. I opened my mouth and took her finger inside, sucking and biting on it. She obviously hadn't expected this from me, as she looked up from kissing my stomach with lustful eyes and an open mouth.

"Holy fuck," she whispered, crawling back up to me. "You are so incredibly sexy."

She kissed me on the lips once more, and I quickly flipped us over so I was straddling her once more. She smirked again, her hands trailing up my sides before settling on my breasts. She rolled my nipples between her thumb and forefinger before squeezing my breasts firmly. The sensation caused me to roll my hips forward, unintentionally grinding against her groin.

"Fuck," she moaned. "How are you so fucking perfect?"

I grabbed at the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, exposing her tan and toned stomach. She pulled off her shirt and lay back down, leaving her in only her sports bra. I didn't want to push my luck, but I hoped I'd be able to see her fully. It would mean a lot if she shared that part of herself with me.

I began kissing her neck and stomach, paying special attention to the freckles plastered across her skin. She moaned softly and inhaled sharply as I sucked on the skin below her collarbone.

"Zar —" she breathed.

"Mmhm?" I hummed against her skin.

"I want you," she whispered.

"So impatient," I repeated back to her, whispering into her ear before tugging lightly on her earlobe with my teeth.

She flipped us once more and I squealed as she pressed me onto the bed, attacking my neck with bites and kisses.

"You're a cheeky one, aren't you?" she mused, kissing her way down to the hem of my pants. I arched up my hips so she could pull them off and discard them on the floor, leaving me fully exposed to her once more.

I reached towards her and tugged on the strap of her sports bra, silently telling her what I desperately wanted. She looked down at her covered chest before meeting my gaze, the cheeky glint in her eyes now replaced with an unreadable expression. She nodded before slowly peeling it off.