when the glass cracked

Start from the beginning

Byron pulled her hair again, like reminding Lasya of her fate. The man pulled her to the bed and laid her down by force. Lasya tried to move her hands, but Byron quickly held them firmly and chained her legs and hands at each end of the mattress. 

TAP, TAP, TAP

Her body stiffened as she sees a man enter the room. The man had blond-yellow hair with sapphire blue eyes that seemed cold and sharp, especially with his flat expression. He wears formal clothes with a long white coat. 

Eros Aristaios, her second nightmare.

Even though Lasya was shaking with fear, she couldn't help but hate how similar they looked. 

Eros flat lips curved into an evil grin. "I like your expression. So miserable ..." 

The man stroked Lasya's cheek and his grin widened when he realized that the girl was shaking because of his touch."Now, let's give me the magic that you borrowed years ago..."

Lasya's body trembled as she tried to release the chain. Letting tears come out free. "Please ... don't ..." 

Lasya watched miserably as the man in front of her paired several devices on her body. "No, no, please stop it ..." 

The man's expression turned mad. "How dare you! I lent it to you, so you must return it!" Eros violently pressed the red button that was on the machine next to the mattress. 

"AAAARGH!!!"

Lasya's body shook violently when she felt the engine working. She felt extreme pain when she felt something taken forcefully from her body. She felt for the umpteenth time her magic was forced to pull out of her.

"AAAARGH!!!"

She didn't know how long she had screamed. The pain is incredible. 

Please, stop this suffering ...

"AAAARGH!!  STOP IT!! PLEASE STOP IT!!"

Then the engine stopped, and Lasya immediately took a deep breath. Tears had flowed profusely. And her throat already feels very painful. She turned to the man next to her. Instead of giving her a look of sympathy, the man gave a broad evil grin. 

"Good girl, I already know that you still have your magic in your body."

Eros stroked Lasya's cheek again, before gripping her chin and bringing her to a rough forceful kiss. "God, you're really beautiful even though you look like that." 

He gave a small sinister smile before his expression turned cold. ".. just like your mother."

Lasya took the time to give Eros a look of hatred before she fell unconscious.

⚪️⚪️⚪️

The girl woke up in a dark room. Lying with a curled, body-hugging her knee. Her body aches and pains spread throughout her body, like an electric attack. Even so, Lasya tried to sit. Very slowly then leaned her body against the wall in the corner of the room.

Lasya raised both of her hands, watching the chains that were fitted snugly in her thin hands. The chain is an anti-magic chain. So she can't do any magic for her to try to escape from this damned place. 

Then Lasya raised one of her hands to the wall, drawing a vertical line with her nails. 

Day 181. 

She has been in this place for that long. And it will be longer than her time with Lucy on Crocus.

BANG!!

The cell door was again opened very loudly. In front of her, there was Byron with his trademark sinister grin. "I can't hold it anymore, let's have fun, Lasya." 

Lasya's body shook again. She knew what he meant and she was afraid now. Very afraid. "No no no, don't ... please ..." 

"Ah, I really like your expression," then a few vines emerged from the wall, tying Lasya's arms and legs. "That makes me more aroused."

Byron firmly grasped her chin then brought her into a rough forceful kiss. The kiss was only one-sided and didn't last long. The man took a step backward. Then take off his shirt, showing his sturdy body. Usually, Lasya is normal to see a man showing their abs —that's because she always sees Gray naked— and it doesn't apply for now, because she is really very scared.

"Please, stop it. I beg you .." she pleaded, his voice trembling. 

"I really love it when you beg me," Byron grinned. Trailing his fingers, from her lips then to her neck, her collar bone, her cleavage, her breast, her nipple, her stomach, then to her womanhood. "Beg me again ... beg more!!"

"I'm going to fuck you so hard."

And he really did it. Committing inappropriate deeds to her. Don't think that Lasya is not trying to stop it. Oh, she tried, but that would make Byron more aroused.

Finally, Byron finishes what he did, after who knows how many hours they have done the inappropriate act. Releasing the vines and leaving Lasya alone.

Her body felt more painful and achy than what she felt before. Especially on the lower body. 

Lasya hugs her own body. She feels dirty. Felt disgusted for her body. And cursed at her helplessness. She had been treated like this several times and she couldn't stop it. 

Her lip trembled, and her eyes burned. She let her tears pour out. Removing all her emotions as she cried herself in this cold tiny room.

Please, just kill me.

️⚪️⚪️⚪️