She Dreamed Of Paradise

Start from the beginning

"I need a minute" she says walking out as well. Before she realizes what she's doing, she runs out of the room. As she continues to run away from everyone she realizes she's caught up with the Winchester's and Castiel.

"You have to go back we have to find out more" Sam yells at her brother who continues to walk away.

"Find out what? That I was a coward who let his wife be abused by some sicko, how the hell am I supposed to face her?" He asks turning to his brother, who had absolutely no idea what to say.

When they went on a wild goose chase to find out what Dean's dreams meant neither of them expected to find anything like this. Dean attention shifted, more focused on the figure behind his brother. Seeing Bonnie he freezes. She stops a few feet away from the weary trio.

"So you decide to run away instead?" She asks causing Sam and Castiel to turn towards her in surprise. Dean opens his mouth to retort but can bring himself to say nothing.

She waits for him, wanting to hear something from the man she supposedly loved in a life long passed. It was strange to her, thinking like this but she supposed she might as well get used to it, if she was going to survive.

"Because that's not cowardly at all" she says throwing his own words back in his face.

"What do you want me to say?" He asks and she rolls her eyes while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Say you'll fight with me this time" she says loudly at the hunter, who can only look at her.
"Say you won't leave me to go against this monster alone" Dean looks at her and sighs, rubbing a hand over his face.

"I won't, I just- I gotta go Bonnie" he says before turning and walking away faster than before. Sam gives Bonnie an apologetic look before running after his brother.

For some reason Bonnie feels as if she's been sucker punched in the gut. Her heart constricting as she watched them rush out the door. Castiel moved to stand in front of her and sighs.

"We will be back, he wouldn't leave you" he says and Bonnie scoffs though she finds she doesn't sound like herself at all.

"He's done it before" she tells the angel before walking passed him and into her room. Looking into the mirror she glad to see herself. Not the goddess in the other mirror but Bonnie Bennett, town witch.

Funny a while ago she wanted to be anything but the town witch. Now that's all she wants to be.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Klaus pauses only a moment before going to leave after Bonnie but Esther stops him with a hand on his shoulder. He looks at her, ready to threaten anyone who dared try to prevent him from seeing Bonnie.

"There is more" she says softly making him stop. He looks at her questioningly as she sighs waving a hand over the mirror.

"You, my son, were Khonsu" she says as he stands in front of the fire confirming her words.

"You were god of the moon" she says softly and he can't help but be surprised. The only words going through his mind were how? Esther sighs again causing him to look at her.

"In your past life you and Bonnie died together" she says softly, her voice almost breaking. That knocks the wind from everyone in the room. Rebekah and Elijah exchange fearful looks. Klaus takes a look at the his past self in the fire before leaving the room. Damon looks at the original witch and sighs.

"Anyone else in this room a god or goddess reincarnated?" He asks and she sighs shrugging a shoulder.

"That is unclear, I only learned of this because of the spirits. Those that still allow me to speak to them that is, though it would not surprise me if there were. It should not surprise me that fate has been working many centuries for this" Esther says to him in answer. Stefan nods standing up about to open his mouth but Alaric stops him as he stands up putting a hand on his shoulder.