Rockwell

One day a hero was born and named Rockwell

One day a hero was born and named Rockwell. He was named this after many noticed as a child he could pick up huge boulders and throw them at anything.

When he grew older he started to want to be a hero and save the lives of many.

One day he decided to go out to a mountain range where many rocks were. He seen that there was a small door on the side of one of the mountains.

After noticing, he walks up to it as it mysteriously opened up with creaking sounds and a ghostly gust of wind. After hesitation, he took a few steps and saw a hallowed out fake mountain that had an entire town living on the bottom with working factory's and chains attached to all the people.

They looked unhappy until they had a surprised face when a huge man screamed "WHO IS HE".

Rockwell decided to make a run for it and leave before he gets in trouble, but on his walk back home he couldn't stop wondering what he just saw.

When he finally got to his home town he told his teacher about it who is a very wise man. He can't walk very well and when he does it's not far, but he told Rockwell that if he was to go back to the mountain he would have to end the evil ruler and free all the slaves.

So he went to bed that night for sure that he was going to give up his dream of being a hero. But then as he woke up the next morning, he felt oddly inspired to try his best.

Without telling anyone he ran full speed to the mountain he remembered and approached the automatic door. It opened for him and he saw the evil man but this time guarded with an oversized K9.

This was scary for Rockwell but he stepped in anyways and walked up to the dog prepared for whatever to happen.

Before he could get close, the evil man released the dog from it's collar and it came running extremely fast at Rockwell.

Before he could run away he had been eaten whole by the big dog and the stomach acid was destroying his body. But then he felt something weird happen in his hands and they started to feel firm.

He then opened the palm of his hands and a rock was formed. He had never knew he had the ability to form rocks in his life.

So he then made a giant rock and threw it at the dog bursting a hole in the dog and hitting the evil man's entire body because he was in the area, killing the dog and the man at the same time.

Rockwell was still in a little pain but he was able to walk out of the dogs dead body and have everyone get unchained. He felt rewarded with the feeling of being a hero and knew he was about to start living out he's dream job.

While having all the freed slaves walk out of the mountain he saw a few family members that had been missing and reunited with them. All together they walked back to the town thanking Rockwell for he's heroic behavior

THE END