Chapter 18: Have we met before?

Previously...

"Your little girl sure is oblivious isn't she?" The girl continues saying. IS THAT ELLA?!

"Yeah..."

"Heh, little piece of dirt," she says.

"Hmm,"

Then the stall doors fly open. By this time my hands are over my mouth and tears are rolling down my cheeks. I see two people standing there dumbfound.

Aaaand we continue...

"Shoot, I thought she went out," Ella says. I shake my head over and over again.

"Wow Jack, this is so low of you. And you even promised me that you wouldn't let her talk 'crap' about me and here she is talking 'crap' about me. Oh and don't try to protest, I heard everything!" I look at their necks and see marks. Yup, bit marks. I can't take this anymore I burst into tears and run away. To where I don't know yet, just away from them.

I run into the direction of the Ferris Wheel. Yes, that's the place to go. I take my ticket out of my bag ready to board the thing. By this time it's already quite dark and I can see the lights of the "London Eye" turning on.

 By this time it's already quite dark and I can see the lights of the "London Eye" turning on

It made me feel a tiny bit better, but still. Who feels good after hearing and seeing your boyfriend cheat on you. More tears fall down my cheek, but I don't bother wiping them off.

It doesn't really matter now, does it?

I come to the entrance of the "London Eye" and give them my tickets. For some reason my capsule is empty. I'm the only one there, not else, all alone. That's how I am feeling right now. I sob quietly waiting for it to start moving, but it doesn't move. Then I feel a light shake which causes me to look up. And I meet the same pair of green eyes which I saw back at the restaurant.

"May I join you?" He asked. I nod and stand up from my sitting position on the ground. I dry off my tears and smile and the guy.

"Sure, why not?" I tell him. He smiles back at me.

After a couple minutes, we start moving up and away!

I looked down at all the little people who now just looked like little dots. Out of all the little dots I could see, I saw the little dot that made my heart ache. Jack. A little tear slips down my cheek and I sob quietly. I forgot that there is someone else here too!

"Are you okay, Princess?" He asks me in an English accent, which I don't mind telling, is really attractive.

"No, I'm not okay now, but I will be okay," I tell him truthfully.

"Want to talk about it?" I sit on the ground once again and look out the big glass.

"What do you do when you don't know what to do?" I ask looking out the huge glass window.

"Well, you do nothing," he replies and sits down next to me.

"Huh," I say, "I didn't think about that yet."

"At least, don't do anything when you don't know what to do. Sometimes doing things without knowing what you're doing can make things worse. Trust me, I should know," he tells me.

I exhale deeply.

"It's really beautiful up here, don't you think?" I look at his handsome face and smile. Hah, a minute ago I thought that I would never be able to smile again. 

"Yup, the view never gets old," he replies. 

We go up and up and up until we reach the top. We sit there in a comfortable silence before I speak up.

"Haven't we met before?" I ask him. His face turns a light shade of pink. 

"Yeah, at the restaurant," he scratches his head, "I nearly spilled your drink all over you. Sorry about that."

"Yes then, but I mean before that..." I look out the window again. The view is gorgeous, by the way.

 The view is gorgeous, by the way

"Maybe we have. Through old acquaintances perhaps?" He suggests.

"Maybe we have..." I trail off nodding.

I think we have met before... somewhere in my past. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy dear roses! 💐

About the chapters getting shorter... I think this was about the length of the chapters before I made them longer, hehehe :) Don't get surprised it the chapters get way shorter, tho :)

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope that you enjoyed it!

❤♥❤Comment, vote, and share❤♥❤ Please?

I love you people!

-Jesinga-

btw! Don't forget to go and check out my other book called "Me and My Therapist" on my account: Jeniffer_Marfield 

yeah yeah, I know I have too many books 😅 I'll just give you an update for all of them here:

1. At the Ferris Wheel: Ongoing

2. Loving Withing the Corona: HIATUS/ended

3. Encourage/Inspire: Random updates

4. The Thoughts That Come with My Last Song: COMPLETED 

5. Me and My Therapist: Ongoing