Chapter 11: Taking It Slow

Yay! I'm going on a date with Jack. I'm so excited! I don't even know where we're going yet. I hope it's  somewhere fun and memorable. Cause you know, I want to make memories with him. The question my bro asked me during breakfast is still lingering in my mind. What do I really want out of all of this, this whole... relationship? What do I want, but more importantly what does Jack want?

Jack, my loving boyfriend Jack, up to now is the best thing that has ever happened to me before. I really do love him, I guess. Butterflies are literally flying around in my stomach just thinking about me loving someone. Like real love. How do I know if I'm in love with someone? Even though we've only been dating for one month, and not to mention, we are only in High School. How is it all possible? I personally believe anything is possible, but at the same time I must be cautious. I can't depend all my happiness on his presence, even though sometimes it does look like that. 

I think that I might have to take this relationship to the next level, by taking it nice and slow. I don't want it to get too intimate, just in case something bad happens, which I pray to God won't happen. But you never know, just like I said, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Today we're going to the zoo. It's going to be a fun day. Toby and Ali are going to love it there, and our parents are going to enjoy it just as much. Did I mention that Jack's mom has a degree in zoology? She actually owns a local zoo in our city, which is pretty crazy. I heard that they're going to get pandas soon, too! Can't wait! Until then, I'll just enjoy the view in front of me, if you know what I mean. Jack. 

He's handsome alright, like really handsome. When we first started dating, a lot of people had to get used to us... dating. His friends too, but not as much as his adoring fangirls. I guess it didn't really bother me though, it made me feel special, in a way. They were jealous, because I am with the man they adore. It hit me, how lucky I was to be dating him. And I still feel the same way. 

~a few hours later~

"Yes! We finally arrived at the zoo!" Toby screams as we enter the zoo. Ali is just running around, while Toby is being overly dramatic by kissing the floor.

"I have missed you, zoo ground!' He says dramatically. We all just laugh at the duo. Aren't they just super cute? Jack looks at me knowing we're thinking the same thing. Then we smile at each other. 

"Let's get going to the first animal! That includes you two love birds!" My dad calls at us. I just roll my eye. Jack takes my hand and we start walking towards the group. 

The first animal that we are going to be visiting is the otter. 

"This is boring!" Complains Toby.

"They're so cute!" Squeals Ali. They look at each other and then start laughing out of nowhere. I throw my mom a confused look. Looks like they've already got their own inside jokes

"Okay guys let's go see the giraffes," says Jack's mom. 

~a couple of hours later~

"Okay, now it's time for me to complain," I joke around, "can we please go eat now?" I am joking about the complaining part, but dead serious about the hungry part. I am starving! For Pete's sake, please let me go eat now!

"Alright, what do you guys want to eat?" Jack's dad asks us all. As if we were all thinking the same this me and my two siblings shout together.

"PIZZA!" We all shout, then we look at each other and burst into laughter. 

One thing we all had in common was the love for food. And that love was huge. If I never got married to a human being, I would get married to food, not kidding. But maybe at the same time I am, because it would be seriously weird if I married food, and our relationship would get to complicated. Anyways, you get what I mean.