Chapter 4: The day continues

^ This is our beloved Jack

Enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

During lunch, I start telling my friends about Jack. Yep, the one and only guy I suddenly have a crush on. Ha Ha Ha. Who would've guessed it? 

"Wait, hold on a sec. You mean hot-football quarterback Jack?" asks Michaela shocked. 

The whole crew just looked at me with wide eyes. So we were all really pretty, and nice, and not to mention popular, but it wasn't common for the quarterback to fall in love. They all think that I should just go for it! I mean like sure, but what if this is all a prank that I fell for? That would be like, super embarrassing! I totally don't want that to happen.

"So when is the big day for the confession?" Charlotte asks eagerly. Hmmm... should I even confess to him? 

The bell rings, signaling that lunchtime has ended. That means we all have ten minutes to grab our stuff and get to class. I stood up from my chair and headed to the place to put our trays. All of a sudden I feel a sudden gust of wind, and I'm falling down. Before I hit the ground I feel a hand catch me in mid-air! Wow, nice move, mystery guy who caught me before I hit the ground!

What just happened?!  

I look up to see the most handsome face in the world, Jack.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me with concern in his eyes. At this point, we had already caused a scene. Everyone just stared at us until applauses erupt throughout the crowd, for Jack, because he had just caught me from falling.

He helped me up on my feet. I just stared into his eyes with awe. He puts his fingers on my chin and pushed my jaw up. My mouth had been open this whole time! How embarrassing! I immediately turned red. He noticed because he just wore a smug smile with a hint of sweetness. 

"We have class together next, right?" He asked. Oh right! We did have a class together after this.

"Ya. We have bio together." I told him. 

"Ok, so wanna be my lab partner?" He asked me out of the blue. Thank God! Yes! I dooooo!

"Sure." I answered calmly. I'm a master of acting and disguise *wink. 

In Bio class, I sat next to Jack. He was soo sweet for asking me to become his lab partner! It's gonna be a beautiful day!

The bell rings for the last time today. Yay! School's over! Unlike most people, I actually enjoy school. My friends are there, boys are there, and just people, in general, are there.  I head out the door and made my way to my locker. I few feet away from my locker I could see the crew had already gathered up there, guess I'm the last out of class.

"Hey girls," I call out to them and waved my hand. Everyone suddenly starts giggling. I look at them with a confused expression. What's so funny?

"I see prince charming finally caught you," says Michaela mischievously. Oh that! After the little run-in with Jack at lunch, I haven't been able to talk to my friends about it. I give them a ginormous smile. They all smiled back at me. It's as if we're having a smiling contest that I definitely won.

"So what actually happened?" asks Madeline enthusiastically. We were going to walk home altogether. Well, this is going to be one longggg walk.

I finally reach my house! Thank God! Everyone was asking way too many questions. I mean, I love the crew, they are literally like sisters to me, but sometimes they can be a lot to handle. That's why we're all friends because we can all handle each other. But sometimes it does get a little much. Like, for example when a super popular boy just randomly catches you from falling. Ya. 

"Bye! See you tomorrow!"I call to them from my doorstep. They all wave goodbye then turn to leave for Charlotte's house. 

Today was a long day! I opened the door.

"Hi sissy! How was school?" My little sister asks me cheerfully. Where do I start?

"It was fantastic!" I reply just as cheerful as her. She smiled up at me with bright eyes. 

I usually always exaggerate when I'm talking to my little sister. But me saying that today was "fantastic" was not an exaggeration! It really was fantastic. I love school.

After I'm done with eating, I say good night to everyone and headed upstairs. I finish up my homework for the rest of the week. I look up at the clock and I see that it's already 8:00 pm. Yay! Tonight I can go to bed early, and wake up refreshed tomorrow!! Yesssss.

I open up my phone to check if I've gotten any messages. Nope, no messages but a remainder.

Ali's Birthday in two days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

HeyA!

I hoped that you liked this chapter. It was kind of difficult, but I eventually found something interesting to put in it. 

I love you guys! 

Thank you soo much for reading this chapter!!!

-Jesinga-