Chapter 5: Dear Little Sis

^ This is our beloved Ali (EDITED)

Enjoy this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm writing this letter to Alicia, my little sis. It will be her seventh birthday tomorrow. She planned a whole birthday party with my mom. "It's going to be spectacular!" she says.

I've already bought the toy that she's been nagging mom about for a long time. In addition, I want to make her something special. Something from the heart. She's going to be very happy when I give her a hand made card talking about her. Well, here goes nothing...

Dear Little Sis,

The day mom told me that she was going to have you, was the happiest day of my life. It was on a Tuesday Night. We were at the Fair. I could smell the salty smell of popcorn everywhere. I saw kids running around with cotton candies in their hands. I asked mom If I could have one and she said yes. After that, mom and I were going to ride the Ferris wheel. I looked at the Ferris wheel from our table at which we were eating. It was ginormous! The biggest Ferris Wheel in the world! Or so I thought. Turns out, it's High Roller in Las Vegas. Maybe, but I still don't know. The point is, we went to ride it.

Once I finished eating my cotton candy, we headed to the Ferris wheel. We got into the big sort of basket thing that we sit in. I sat down, and the Ferris wheel started moving. We went up, up, and up! But not away. When we reached the top I could see the whole Fair displaying in front on my eyes. It was magical! It was as if I could see the whole world from up there, even though I knew that I couldn't. 

"Ry-Ry, I need to tell you something important," mom said with excitement but with a hint of seriousness in her voice. "I'm having a baby girl!" my mom says with full enthusiasm. Wow! I thought, I was gonna be a big sister! It was my biggest dream since I was five-years-old. 

I was so happy, I was overwhelmed with joy! I just started crying. I just broke down in tears of the happiness. Mom understood. She knew that I wanted a sister for a very long time. I was just so happy! I cried until I couldn't anymore. Thankfully I stopped crying right on time. I didn't want to miss the awesome view completely. I wanted to suck it all in, and never forget this moment.

Knowing you were coming into this world was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, even mom and dad's love story didn't outweigh how I found out you were going to be born. I was the happiest girl in the world. What made it even more beautiful, was that I was at the top of the world when I found out. I know one day, you're going to be at the top of the world, too. And I will be there with you, looking at the world from up there. You won't even remember that I'm there because you will be sucking in the beautiful view, just like I did.

I know that this might be the longest letter that you've ever read before. I'm writing this because I want you to remember, that I'll always love you with my whole heart! I want to make an agreement with you, no matter what happens between us, no fight, friend, boy, or any problem can get between us! We are and will always and forever my sisters! I love you baby sis.

Your big sis,

Ry-Ry  :)

That was my letter to her. Do you think that she'll like it? I hope so at least! Tomorrow is her birthday. It took me the whole night to complete this letter to her. 

~The next day~

"Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday Alicia!" we all sang to her. Her birthday party really did turn out spectacular. It was a blast. All of her friends came, and my crew came too. Did I mention that all our little sisters are best friends? It's super cute!