Chapter 29

Eight months passed, and my stomach was now giant. I was getting excited to meet our baby, but I was also getting nervous. I could tell Noel was too, but he put on a brave face for me. He never did propose, but I tried not to let it get me down. I wanted to ask him why, but figured I would just forget it. I knew he loved me and that should be enough. I told myself that anyway. I was feeling a little down, because he was leaving the next day to do a South American tour. He said he would rather tour now so when the baby was born, he would be here. I understood, but wished he didn't have to leave. He would be gone almost three weeks. That night we ate dinner then went up to bed. We laid in bed kissing. My big belly made sex a little awkward sometimes, but we both still couldn't get enough. 

"You want it one last time before I leave tomorrow?" He looked into my eyes. 

"Of course I do." I smiled. 

We undressed and Noel laid behind me. We both laid on our sides and he kissed my neck as he pushed inside from behind me. He fucked me gently and reached down with his right hand and rubbed my clit with his fingers. It didn't take long for either of us to cum. We laid in each other's arms after we finished. 

"I'm going to miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too, but it's only 3 weeks."

"Only?" 

"I'll call you every day to make sure you and the baby are ok." He rested his hand on my belly.

"I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl."

"I think it's a boy."

"I think it might be a girl." I smiled.

"Nah, it's a boy." 

Just then the baby kicked and we both laughed.

"I'm so glad I get to do this with you." 

"Me too." He looked into my eyes. I felt like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. In the morning, he left and I found myself moping around the house for a few hours then told myself to snap out of it. I did some cleaning then organized some things in the baby's room. We had gotten everything set up and ready. After I finished organizing, I sat in the rocking chair and looked around the baby's room. Sometimes, I still couldn't believe I was going to be a mom in a month. I rubbed my belly.

"I can't wait to meet you baby. Me and your daddy love you so much already."

Noel called me everyday to see how me and the baby were doing and to keep me updated on the tour. I kind of felt a little left out and slightly jealous. He was in South America having a great time and I was home with a giant belly. I got more and more uncomfortable as the days passed. Noel had now been gone two weeks. He hadn't called in two days and I was feeling down. He was probably out partying and I started thinking of all the hot women that must be around him. What if one tried to fuck him? Would he? Was he being faithful? I pushed the thoughts away. Of course he was faithful. He loved me. I kept telling myself that as I drifted off to sleep. A couple days passed and Noel didn't call. Finally, he called me Friday night. 

"Hi." I aswered.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You sound sad."

"Just miss you."

"I miss you too. Sorry I haven't called in a few days. We went out after the gig the other night and I've had a fuckin' dreadful hangover since."

"It's ok." I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Only one more week, love."

"Yeah."