Chapter 20

The next Saturday, I sat on the couch waiting for Noel. I felt a little nervous. I couldn't stop thinking about him since I saw him last Saturday. I had decided that if I slept with him again, it wouldn't really matter, because I had already cheated on Scott with him once. What was one more time? I also felt like such a terrible person for thinking that. There was a knock at the door and I jumped as it pulled me from my thoughts. I took a deep breath and went to answer it. I opened the door and Noel stood with two coffees and a small paper bag like usual. We smiled as he stepped inside and I closed the door. I decided right then to just do it. I took the coffees and bag from him and set them on the counter then took his hand. He looked at me confused as I lead him over to the couch and looked into his eyes.

"I think I owe you one." I said as I unbuckled his belt. I unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down, along with his boxers, so they rested at his ankles.

"Sit." I said and he did.

I kneeled in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. He let out a deep breath as I moved up and down. After awhile he pulled me up by my shoulders. I pushed my pants and underwear down and stepped out of them then I kissed him as I climbed into his lap and lowered myself onto his cock. We both moaned as I started moving up and down. He lifted up my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor then his mouth went to my nipple. I moaned and gripped his shoulders as I kept riding him. His hands gripped my waist. His lips left my nipple and he looked up at me. 

"Are you still on birth control?"

"Yes."

I kissed him then wrapped my arms around his neck. He started moving with me and I knew he was close. I pressed my forehead against his and a few minutes later, he let out a moan as he came inside me. He laid his head back on the couch and took some deep breaths. I kept my arms wrapped around his neck. He caught his breath then lifted his head up and kissed me. We smiled at each other then we kissed some more. Finally, I lifted myself off of him. I sat on the couch next to him. He grinned at me and gently nudged me. I laid down on the couch and he stood and pulled up his boxers and jeans then went between my legs. His tongue went to work on my clit and a few minutes later, I moaned as I came and pleasure washed over me. He sat up and so did I. I laid my head on his shoulder and we sat there in silence. Finally, Noel spoke.

"I should get goin."

I sat up and looked at him. 

"Ok."

I grabbed my clothes and got dressed as Noel walked to the door. He stood waiting for me and I walked over once I was dressed. 

"See ya next Saturday?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

He smiled back and gave me a quick kiss then left. 

Over the next few Saturdays, Noel continued to come over. We hung out, listened to music, talked, and we always ended up having sex on the couch. I couldn't allow myself to let him fuck me in the bed I shared with Scott. I think it somehow let me convince myself I wasn't a horrible human being. 

One Saturday, me and Noel were kissing on the couch. He was laying on top of me and I could feel his cock poking into me. All of a sudden a loud crash came from my bedroom. We looked at each other.

"I better go see if Ruby is ok."

He stood up and followed me to my bedroom. I looked around. Ruby was in her cat bed on the floor and a plant pot that had been on my window sill, was now on the floor, cracked. I picked it up and set it back on the sill. I felt Noel come up behind me. He kissed my neck and I closed my eyes. His arms wrapped around my body.