Chapter 11

After what feels like forever, my first day of college is finally over. I calmly walk back to my dorm. As thoughts of the devil himself slithers its way into my head.

I enter the dorm going over to the elevator clicking the up button. As I wait for the elevator to open I hear someone say my name behind me. I turn around to see Ethan coming my way.

"Hey Beautiful" he says with a smile.

"Hey" I say with a smile as the elevator door opens. I climb into the elevator as Ethan enters as well. As I click the second floor button and the door closes.

"How was your first day?" Ethan asks sweetly.

"Exhausting" I say chuckling as he joins in.

"I'm with you on that" Ethan says as the elevator door opens.

I make my way to my room as Ethan follows me. I open the door, walking in to see the devil himself sitting on my bed.

"Hey ?" I say confused looking at him. As he smiles before his eyes land on Ethan as anger flows through him.

"What are you doing here?" Dakota snaps.

"Chill dude" Ethan says, rolling his eyes as he takes a seat on Gene's  bed.

"Do not tell me what to do!" Dakota says with anger clear in his voice.

"Why are you here?" Ethan fires back as my breathing begins to quicken.

"Because I am!" Dakota says standing up.

"Dude what's your problem?" Ethan says standing up too as I then begin to hyperventilate.

"Baby are you okay?" Dakota asks quickly coming over to me, placing his hand on my cheek. I close my eyes as I begin to calm down.

"Baby?" Ethan asks angrily.

"Just shut up!" Dakota says letting his hand fall from my face.

"You can not be serious Luna, him, not him" Ethan says as his head falls back in laughter.

"What about me ya prick?" Dakota says inching towards Ethan, as my breathing begins to quicken again.

"What is she your new Vanessa?" Ethan says getting in Dakota's face.

"Stop it!" I yell as they turn to me while I cover my ears with my hands as tears run down my face.

"Baby?" Dakota says in a calming tone as he makes his way towards me.

"Get out?" I say wiping the tears from my face.

"About time you come to your senses" Ethan says chuckling.

"Baby you can't be serious?" Dakota says as sadness fills his beautiful blue eyes. 

"Both of you" I say pointing to the door as they both look at me shocked.

"Now!" I say as they make their way out the door shutting it behind them.

I fall back on my bed as tears fill my eyes. I want to scream, but that would mean he wins. Though he is beautiful, the devil shines through him.

I then hear the door open as Gene and Jake enter the room.

"Hey what's wrong with Da-" Gene asks, stopping mid-sentence as her eyes fall on me.

"Oh my god Luna what's wrong?" Gene asks, engulfing me in her arms.

"Dakota" Is all I can say as I get choked up on my tears.

"Babe can you give us time, I'll call you later." Gene says, holding me close to her.

"Of Course Baby" Jake says leaving as I cry into the green haired girls arms.