Chapter 3

Gene opens the door revealing Jake and another boy with tattoos and piercings, but way more than Jake.

"Damn your cute as hell" The boy I don't know says pulling his lip rings between his teeth.

"Y'all do look great" Jake says, giving Gene a quick kiss.

"Thanks, Ethan, this is Luna, my new roomie," Gene says smiling at me.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you" Ethan says grabbing my hand, kissing the top of it.

I blush as Gene and Jake start walking to the elevator.

I shut the door following them as the elevator door opens and we get it.

"So is this your first year at North West University?" Ethan asks, looking over at me.

"Yes actually" I say smiling as he nods.

We walk out to what I'm guessing is Jake's car. Ethan and I climb in the back as Gene gets in the passenger's seat as Jake gets in the driver's seat confirming my thoughts from earlier as he starts the car.

After about 30 minutes of listening to a Nirvana cd we pull up at a huge frat house with people scattered across the yard with red cups in their hands.

"Coming?" Ethan asks, holding his hand out to me bringing me out of my own thoughts.

"Oh yea sorry" I say, taking his hand as he pulls me up.

"It's okay." He says, flashing me his beautiful white smile.

I follow him into the house behind Gene and Jake as we push past drunk sweaty college partiers.

We get to a  group of people who look like us watching as Gene and Jake sits on the loveseat next to the couch with the rest of the group. Ethan sits down on the floor as I stand there awkwardly taking in my surroundings.

"Who brought the skank?" a girl asks with less clothes on than me and Orange hair.

"Um, don't talk to her like that, she's Gene's roommate and her name is Luna" Ethan says putting his hand out to me to help me down.

I smile taking it sitting down next to him as I look around to see the group's eyes on me.

"She's gorgeous Lex, just shut the fuck up" a boy with blue hair says smiling at me.

"Exactly" Gene says smiling at me

"That skank isn't that pretty" a voice filled with a british accent says as I look over to see a boy with black hair and piercing blue eyes says to me taking me full attention as I zone out on his lip ring resting beautifully on his bottom lip.

"Shut the fuck up Dakota" Jesse says as Dakota and I make eye contact.

"Stop fucking looking at me" Dakota say getting up pushing Lex off his lap before leaving the circle.

"Don't listen to them, you're beautiful" Ethan says whispering in my ear.

"Thanks" I say smiling as I place a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Where can a bitch get a drink?" I say standing up smiling.

"Right this way" Ethan says, leading me into the kitchen.

We get in the kitchen to see red cups covering the counter as bottles of alcohol are scattered across the counter tops. I smile watching as Ethan mixes different things into a red cup. I smile as I grab the cup from him chugging down the liquid in the cup.

"Another one please" I say handing the cup back to him.

"Woah killer calm down" Ethan says laughing handing me another cup.