Chapter 9

Dakota's P.O.V

I pull into her dorms as she lays there peacefully asleep with a stuffed penguin in her arms.

God she was beautiful. She was everything I needed and wanted. He was the definition of perfect to me and I need her to be mine.

I turn off the car going to her side getting her keys off the floor before picking her up bridal style shutting the door. I go to the front opening the door with my back and heading over to the elevator pressing the 2 button as she groans and snuggles into my neck.

The doors open as I get off and walk towards the direction of her room. I get in the front of the door as I hear Gean and Jake laughing causing me to freeze.

Should I just take her to my house so I can avoid this. Ugh we start classes tomorrow though. I think to myself contemplating what I should do.

Just get over it and go in there idiot. My conscience tells me as I stick the key in the handle unlocking it and turning the knob as I push it open with my foot.

Gean and Jake stare at me from their spot on Gean's bed.

I go in walking over to her bed to see the bed perfectly made.

"Um can one of you um" I say looking at the bed not making eye contact as Gean pulls the blankets back.

I lay her on the bed taking her shoes off her.

"Um can you two leave for a second" I ask as I take my shoes off.

"Yes sure?" Gean says leading Jake out the room with her shutting the door behind them.

I take my clothes off leaving me in my boxers before sitting next to her.

"Hey baby" I say, shaking her lightly as her eyes flutter open.

"MMM" she says as her sleepiness continues to take over.

"Let's get you in my shirt" I say, taking off her skirt before sitting her up to get her shirt off.

"MMMMM" she groans as I chuckle to myself slipping my shirt over her head before laying her back down.

I get up walking over to the door opening it to see Gean and Jake sitting on the floor on the other side of the hall.

"Y'all um can ugh come back" I say leaving the door cracked as I go back over to her bed sliding in next to her and covering us with a blanket as I wrap my arm around her and close my eyes listening to Gean and Jake whisper about Luna and I as I fall asleep.