Chapter 5

I woke up with a slight headache confused about what happened last night. My eyes fell on a clock as my vision focused.

1:00 pm

I shake my head confused at how I slept until one in the afternoon. I look around to see I'm not in my room. I start to move, but struggle as something is keeping me from doing so. I raise the covers to see a tattooed arm wrapped around me as the memories of last night come flooding back to me.

I'm in Dakota's room with him. I came to this party last night with Gene and Jake. Where are they? Did they leave without me? How am I gonna get back to the dorms? Is Jesse still here?

My mind is flooded with thoughts as I feel a pair of lips against my cheek.

"Good Morning Beautiful" Dakota chirps slightly, confusing me as he removes his arms from me.

I sit up wiping my eyes as I watch him walk over to his dresser slipping on a white shirt and his skin tight black jeans with holes in the knees.

"Like what you see?" Dakota asks, chuckling to himself as he runs his hand through his hair.

I smile and get up from the bed, picking up my purse from the floor next to the bed.

"You wanna go get breakfast well Lunch?" Dakota asks chuckling as he grabs his phone, keys, and wallet.

"Sure." I say smiling as he walked over to me taking my hand in his as we walked out of his room and down the stairs of the frat house.

We walk out the house and across the yard to a black Chevy camaro. He smiles letting go of my hand unlocking the doors as I stand looking at his car, it was similar in looks to mine, but mine had purple lights under and in the scoop area.

I hear Dakota clears his throat pulling me out of my thoughts as I look over at him to see him holding the passenger door open for me. I smile walking over to him slipping into the passenger seat before he closes the door.

I sit there as the smell of Axe body spray fills my lungs as I sit in the car enjoying the smell of Dakota. Dakota climbs in rolling the windows down before backing out of the driveway and heading down the road. I smile as the wind blows through my hair as the sound of Nirvana's heart shaped box blares through the speakers. As Dakota drives down the road with his hand on my thigh. I smile looking down at his hand thinking about how a guy that was so mean to me when we met could be so sweet now.

After a few minutes we pull into a metal looking building that's parking lot is filled with motorcycles and muscle cars. We climb out of his car as I walk towards the entrance as he grabs onto my hand as we walk hand in hand.

I smile as I see green and blond hair over the top of a booth. I smile dragging Dakota over to the booth to see Gene and Jake sitting in the booth.

"Hey guys" I say smiling as I feel Dakota pull his hand away from mine.

"Hey girl, where did you go last night?" Gene asks, giving me her full attention.

"Oh i-" before I could say anything Dakota cuts me off.

"I let her stay in one of the guest rooms" Dakota says sliding into the booth across from Jake.

"Oh okay" Gene says smiling as I sit down next to Dakota in the booth.

"Hey what can I get y'all to drink?" The lady asks coming over to our table as she hands us our menus.

"Two beers." Jake says, answering for him and Gene.

"Coke" Dakota says looking down at the menu.

"I'll take a passion fruit margarita" I say smiling as she writes it down then walks away.