Hurtful love chapter 9

Kuroko P.O.V
I watched as Akashi stood in the altar wearing a white suit.

He wasn't looking at me anymore.

The bride was smiling as she walked through the aisle. Pink flower petals were thrown in the air. She was very beautiful.....

My heart hurt as I watch them. I once imagin myself and Sei up there once.

But this was reality. It want me who was up there but Shirogane.

Once they kissed everyone stood up cheering and clapping.

But not me.

I only stayed sitting. As my tears fell one by one.

I couldn't even clap or cheer for him as they walked past me. Sei didn't even glance or look at me as they enter the car driving away.

Once everyone left the place. It was only me now as the rain fell onto me soaking me as the clouds turn dark.

I screaming and cried as I fell onto my knees.

It was the cry of a heartbroken person. A person who can never be with the one they truly love.
________________________________________

Four years have past since I've still been Akashi Servent. I am now at age 20 years old. Akashi and me haven't talked for a long time. We only said small words whenever we see each other. I would always be there to help him whenever he ever needed me with his work and taking care of the house.

My friends have all left the mansion. They begged me to go with them but Akashi father wouldn't allow it.

A glass plate was thrown to the wall next to me. As Akashi and Shirogane yelled and scream at each other.

It's been like this ever since they found out Shirogane was infertile. But they were still married so they couldn't escape from each other.

"Fuck you Seijuro! I can do whatever the hell I want!" Shirogane scream.

"Like what creating a scandal! Look at these photos!!  Sleeping with other men!" Akashi slam the photos onto the table of Shirogane with other men.

"Like you fucking care! It's my life! I get to do whatever the hell I want! Since I can't carry your god damn child!" She sneer.

Something inside Akashi snap as he flip the table glass shattering onto the floor. The photos scattering everywhere.

Akashi slapped her in the face. She cried in pain.

Akashi was about to raise his hand again but I stood up in between them.

"Sei." I looked at him.

His eyes held anger.

But once he saw me his anger disappear. He narrow his eyes and then walked away leaving Shirogane holding onto her cheek crying.

I knelt down in front of her and was about to help her but she slap my hands away.

"Get the fuck away from me." She stood up by herself and left the room.

I sigh as I was left alone to clean up the mess.

The Akashi family had been putting so much pressure on them to have a child. A heir to take over the company once Akashi retire. They've tried a couple times but it was impossible.

I knocked onto Akashi office door. Waiting for him to tell me to come in. But no one answer so I enter the room quietly.

I took a peek and saw Akashi was holding onto his head in pain. These past four years Akashi hair had grown longer, his face have gotten more masculines and mature. He was still the handsome guy I fell in love with.