Hurtful love chapter 8

"Run away? We can't!" Kuroko grab him.

"We can! My father already knew about us....he said if I don't get rid of my feelings go for you he will get rid of you! I don't want that.....I want to stay with you forever." Akashi voice shook.

He didn't want anything happening to him. He loves Tetsuya.

"So, Let's go together. No matter what happens we do this together." Akashi held onto him.

Kuroko knew that his was wrong. There would be consequences if they were caught. But if that's what Akashi want he would go where he went. After all he made a promise to always be by his side. He also didn't want to be separated from him.

"Yeah.." Kuroko nodded.

Kuroko and Akashi was packing a lot of stuff. There was a sound of footsteps coming to the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" It was Akashi father he was very furious.

"Tsk." Akashi quickly grab the backpack and Kuroko hand.

They both look out the window. Then looked at each other.

They were really doing this. They both held each other hand and nodded.

They jumped down the window before the door slam open.

________________________________________

Everyone stared at the window that was open. There was no one in the room and it was quiet.

"Who would have thought my stupid son chose that lowly servant. Seem like I got no choice. Find them don't let them escape. And.... bring that boy to me." Masaomi waved at the bodyguard who wore black suits.

They all scatter once he commanded them.

Midorima and the others became worried for them. They hope that both of them will be okay.

A storm was comming....a really bad one.

Akashi and Kuroko hop onto the city bus quickly never letting go of their hands.

They were panting heavily ignoring the people giving them weird looks.

They both look at each other and laughed.

"Where are we going?" Kuroko leaned onto him.

"I don't know. But somewhere far away." Akashi said.

Akashi P.O.V

After sleeping for who knows how long. I woke up with Kuroko who was looking out the window.

"Sei! Look it's the ocean!" Kuroko smiled.

I smiled.

I looked out the window with him.

"Indeed it is. It's very beautiful like you." I said.

Kuroko blush.

"Stop teasing me." Kuroko pouted.

I just laughed.

Tetsuya was so cute when he's pouting. That's what I really love about him.

We came to a stop at where the ocean was. We held each other hands as we left the bus covering our faces.

Once the bus had left Tetsuya and me took a path that lead to a small cabin. I took out a key and unlocked the door.

Tetsuya looked suprise at this.

"H-How!" He looked at me.

"I own this place. It's only me who know this place." I smiled.

He followed me inside and he looked surprised.