Hurtful love chapter 7

Kuroko ran into his room locking the door as he cried onto his bed.

Maybe they were right?

He was a bad person....

A snatcher....

A disgusting person....

Maybe even Sei thought of him like that?

Sei even admit he love her in front of him.

Was Sei just playing with him?

There was a loud knock on his door.

"Tetsuya!" It was Akashi.

Kuroko pulled his knee to his chest.

"Tetsuya open the door! I know your in there!" Akashi pound harder.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you!" Kuroko yelled.

"Tetsuya...I'm sorry...but you should know that what I told were was a lie. I don't love her I really-"

"I'm not listening! I'm covering my ears LALALLA!" Kuroko cover his ears.

Akashi pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Can you please listen to me! Let me explain!" Akashi shouted.

"AHHHH LALALA I STILL CANT HEAR YOU!" Kuroko sang.

"Alright then it seems I've got not choice." Akashi said.

Kuroko heard Akashi walking away from the door. It was quiet now.

Well that was easy....

"Baka Sei..." Kuroko cover himself with his blanket.

Suddenly there was knock on his window.

Kuroko sat up in shocked when he saw Akashi was smiling.

A very pissed off smile.

"I found you~" he said in a sadistic voice.

The window slowly open as Akashi step into the room. Kuroko tried to escape to the door but Akashi grab his leg making him fall to the floor.

"Let me go You bastard!" Kuroko kicked.

"No not until you listen to me!" Akashi shouted.

"There's nothing to listen about! You've already explain yourself! You don't love me! Your a player! A fucking player!" Kuroko cursed.

Akashi grab both of Kuroko arms pinning him to the floor.

Before Kuroko could react lips were on him.

He felt a wet tongue enter his mouth. Kuroko eyes widen he made a weird noise as he slap Akashi back to tell him to stop.

Once their lips part a string of saliva connect them. Akashi wipe his lips.

"I love you Tetsuya." Akashi smiled.

Kuroko felt his heart flutter. He didn't know if this was a dream or not. If it was he wish he wake up soon because Akashi Seijuro was telling him he love him.

If this is a dream then...

"I love you too. I've loved you for a very long time." Kuroko finally said those words that he had always wanted.

Akashi looked shocked at that. He reach out cupping Kuroko face putting their forehead together. He was very happy.

"I see. I'm really glad. Im so happy to hear that." Akashi felt a weight lift off his shoulder.

Was this really real? Did Akashi really admit that he love him!

Kuroko could feel his heart beating really fast. He reach out touching Akashi cheek.

Akashi lean onto his hand.

This was real...

Kuroko sniff as his tears started to fall.

He finally said it.....

He did it!

"Tetsuya why are you crying? Are you hurt?" Akashi was shocked.

Kuroko shook his head.

"No...I'm happy. I'm just so happy...it's a dream come true..." Kuroko smiled in tears.

Akashi wipe away his tears and kissed him again.

"I'm also happy." Akashi smiled.

They stayed like that for a very long time laying on the floor covering them with the blanket and cuddling.

"How did you fall in love with me?" Akashi asked him face to face as they held hands.

"It was when I was lost in the mansion at night. You saved me." Kuroko smiled.

-Flashback-
Kuroko had just woken up from a nightmare. A bad nightmare of when his father abuse his mom.

After abusing her his father grab him and dragged him down the dark basement.

"If your ever scared. Come to my room okay?" He remember what Sei told him when they first met.

He slowly got out of bed holding onto his stuff bunny as he open the door and walked out the room.

He noticed the hallway was very dark. There wasn't anyone out here.

He slowly felt himself about to cry.

"Sei....Sei...." Kuroko was crying as he was lost in the mansion. He didn't know how long he was walking

He was trying to find Sei room because he had a bad nightmare.

Kuroko looked around to find someone to help him. But there was no one. Either everyone was asleep or didn't hear him.

He was scared and shaking all alone. He cower to the floor and cover his ears.

"Tetsuya!"

Kuroko suddenly saw a light. He looked up and saw Sei running toward him.

"Sei..." Kuroko drop his bunny and ran toward him

-Flashback end-

"Since then I've been in love with you since then. Your my light. But I knew I couldn't fall in love with you because I'm a lowly servant and your engage to someone already. I don't think we're even suppose to do this. We could get in trouble." Kuroko was about to pull his hand away but Akashi held onto him tightly.

"I don't mind." Akashi said.

"Sei...?" Kuroko looked at him.

"I don't care what they say. Your not a lowly servant. You and everyone in this mansion are human. But I won't allow them to hurt you. I won't allow them to separate us. I love you." Akashi and Kuroko eyes met.

"So let's run away." Akashi said.

Akane: whelp were getting there

Akane: whelp were getting there. Crazy stuff are gonna happen. 😢