Hurtful love chapter 4

Kuroko felt his breath stop at the question.

"I-I...." Kuroko Tried not to look at her.

"Your what?" Shirogane glared.

"We're childhood friends! That's all! We're nothing else!" Kuroko quickly said.

Shirogane stared at him for a moment until she smiled.

"I see! That's great! Come closer Kuroko." She waved are him to come closer.

Kuroko hesitantly took a step forward.

She patted for him to sit down next to her.

Kuroko did as he was told and sat down. Once he was fully seated Shirogane grab his arm. Kuroko flinch.

"Since your Akashi childhood friend. Tell me stuff about him." She asked.

"Uh...shouldn't you ask him yourself?" Kuroko looked at her.

Shirogane just giggle.

"No, I rather have you tell me. Even if I ask him he might say no." She pouted.

"I-I guess I could tell you a little." Kuroko said.

"That so great! Tell me how he was when he was little." Shirogane smiled.

"Let's see..." Kuroko looked through his memories as he remember the old days.

"Akashi-kun, he was always the brave and strong one. I was a crybaby who alway followed after him. Whenever I'm hurt Akashi would always be there to save me. He won a lot of medals and his grades were always perfect. He even won the most handsome man of the year. He's someone I admire." Kuroko laughed.

"That sound fun. Can I ask you a question?" Shirogane looked at him.

"Yes?" Kuroko looked at her.

"Are you in love with Seijuro." She said.

Kuroko suddenly felt his throat clog up.

"N-no!" Kuroko quickly stood up.

"Don't lie to me. I've seen the way Seijuro looked at you." Shirogane stood up.

"I don't! I promise you I don't!" Kuroko back away from her.

Yuzu grab Kuroko to not let him escape.

"I can tell in your eyes that you do! Anyone who try's to take Seijuro from me! You will suffer the consequences!" She went over to grab a black whip.

Yuzu shove something in Kuroko mouth Grabimg hand tightly as the whip came down on his arm.

__________________________________________

Kuroko laid in his bed whimpering as he tried not to cry. He didn't want to wake up Kagami and his arms hurt really bad.

There was a light knock on his window. He looked up and saw Akashi waving at him.

"Sei-kun..."

Akashi enter the room knowing that it wasn't look because Kuroko always keep the window unlock.

"Tetsuya..." Akashi looked at him.

Kuroko was about to run over to him but stop when he remember what Shigane told him.

"If you tell Seijuro about this. I will make sure you and your friends suffer the consequences. Don't try and get in my way. Stay away from my fiancé."  She whisper into his ear as they push him out of the room.