Chapter 9:

No one's pov:

Once he entered, Beomgyu walked inside, greeted both of his parents, and headed upstairs into his room. He decided to place his heavy bookbag on his tanned colored carpet, and jumped up onto his comfortable soft bed.

At first, Beomgyu started smiling thinking about the nerve racking situation he had been in earlier today with Yeonjun, and  how he was actually happy that he ran into him just a little while ago.

But then Beomgyu's smile started to fade when remembering those last four words Taehyun told him before pulling off.

"Don't screw this up!!"

Those were the words that kept ringing in the back of his head. It was Taehyun reminding him not to mess this whole thing up for himself.

Beomgyu is taking this as a warning not to get himself screwed over. And to not be a complete idiot and ruin the last chances he has to be with him.

And does Beomgyu even know if Yeonjun likes guys or not... no, not exactly-

But he thinks that even if Yeonjun doesn't swing that way, maybe he could swoon him over with his good charms, and so he won't even care who he's liking. As long as they both love each other!

Anyways, Beomgyu finally pushed all of his worries behind him, and pulled out his phone.

After he did that, he then mustered up all the courage he had left in his body and decided to type down whatever first popped into his head.

After he did that, he took one last deep breath, and tapped the specific button on his screen..

Send

                             ╚»★«╝

Yeonjun's pov:

As I finally made it inside my house, I called out, "I'm home!!"

But as per usual, there was no response.  I mean, what did I expect, now only me and my dad lives here. And especially after mom passed away, dad's been spending all his time at work, I guess to clear his head.

But I mean it's been almost ten years now, he needs to give himself a break. But I guess he can't help it if that's the way his father copes. Even if that means he became a workaholic. I just wish... he would make a bit more time for me..

But whatever, it's not like I'm not already used to it. I thought as I walk over to the kitchen's island to pick up the $40 dollars he left me, most likely for food or whatever.

Then I headed upstairs to my room. After I went in, I threw my very heavy bookbag that seemed to weigh a ton, onto the floor.

"Geez, does this thing have bricks in it!?" I complained as I hopped onto my white and blue striped sheets.

My stomach then started to rumble, so I decided to call into a pizza place for delivery since I hadn't had any in a while.

After I completed that task, I then start to remove the hot clothing from my body, leaving me with only some black shorts and a white t-shirt on.

"It's so bright outside still, wish I had someone to spend time with.." I start thinking aloud to myself.

"Oh, maybe I should call someone over like Yej-" I then stopped myself from even finishing my sentence.

Then my mind start to stray into my memories from earlier today.

Thinking about the argument me and my friends are in right now, how my "girlfriend" doesn't actually care about me at all, and also about that blonde haired  boy that I bumped into earlier today. Now come to think of it, he looks soo familiar... wait did I used to know hi-

*Ding*

My thoughts were then interrupted by my phone's notification sound from when someone messaged me.

"Who could this be?" I wondered thinking about how Yeji never texted me first, it most likely wouldn't be Soobin and I guess Taehyun right now, my dad is too busy at work, and I don't give my actual phone number out to many people, so who would be texting me at this moment.

And at first I try to ignore it, but then curiosity took over me, and convinced myself to pick up my phone.

I then took a look at the top of my screen just to read *Unknown*.

And even though I was still pretty weary at first, I still ignored that gut feeling that was in the pit of my stomach, and pressed onto the message. -

    ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭

                         UNKNOWN

               <Lives in your location>

Online

Unknown:

Heyo Yeonjunie!!
Wassup??  😁

                                        YeonTheGreat🥇:

                                       Um, who is this??