Chapter 35:))

Yeonjun pov:

"god."

BbyBear🐻: Speak up Junnie, I couldn't hear u

°°°

I couldn't move. My eyes were wide and couldn't manage to take it's view away from Bear's display. My mind became blank and I couldn't help but let the first thing that came to my mind be said.

"Damn."

BbyBear🐻: Yk, I thought I had the potty mouth, but apparently ur just the sailor as well😂

°°°

Even with his usual banter, I still couldn't react nor respond like a normal human being. I couldn't laugh with or at him, I could hardly even speak at all. The only thing I could manage to do was stare at him through screen.

Without responding to his message, I remain quiet.

I imagine he's growing impatient from receiving either delayed or no responses, but I can't help it. My damn brain won't allow me to produce any words.. his dangerous cat has officially caught my tongue.

Suddenly this mystery boy scoots nearer to the camera. The action causes his long white shirt to get pulled up from under his weight, allowing the fabric to slip even more up his thigh, and exposing more of his collarbone and chest. My eyes immediately shoot back & forth, observing his entire body that is being displayed through the screen. His skin looks delicate, vibrant, and is freckled with a few tiny beauty spots that danced across the crevices of his dainty body.

Staring and carefully observing him riles something I didn't even know I had in side of me. I'm having the strong urge and undeniable want to touch him, feel him, maybe even-

*tighten*

I pause in place.

I feel myself get really really tense in the lower half of my body... I look down at myself very slowly, praying that it isn't what I think it is.

To little avail, my positive confirmation was the last thing I was hoping for.

There was a very visible boner erecting through my shorts. A boner caused by looking at this perverted yet attractive creep.

Shit!!

BbyBear🐻: Uhh, daddy, u still there?

°°°

Don't call me that. Is how I wanted to respond to him, but I'm in absolutely no current position to say anything.

The more he impatiently shifts in place heedlessly exposing himself, the more I unwillingly get harder and my clothing becomes tighter.

Okay Yeonjun, no need to panic. I- I can just try to ignore it until I get off the call. I just need to act normal. I'll speak regularly, smile at him, he won't suspect a thing. Then I'll be able to avoid absolute & total embarrassment.

Yep, it'll be fine. Hell, it'll be perfect!

*ping*

BbyBear🐻: Eh, ur acting strange daddy- Anyways show me that lower half of you like ya promised right now!~ 😄

°°°

"JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST!!"

⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾

(a/n)

Do u guys think that Gyu's just really oblivious to everything that's going on, or is this boy playing mastermind with Yj?