Chapter 1:

Yeonjun pov:

"No! You know I should have totally won this round!!" Fussed a defeated Soobin. "Ha, as if! You lost fair and square, ya sore loser!" I replied sticking out my tongue.

"Oh, would you two just shut it up already?? Both of you wouldn't even come close to winning if against me anyways." Says Taehyun scrolling through his phone, while laying on the classroom's desk with his feet on the chair infront.

"Yah Taehyun! Don't make me!" Soobin yelled after leeping up out his seat. "Ahh! I'm sooo scared." Taehyun stated sarcastically.

"Ha, that's it-" Soobin yells as he lunged himself onto the much more smaller and fragile boy.

"Ah Soobin-ah! Get your fat ass off of me!!" Demanded the brown haired male. Yet Soobin still continues harassing the poor boy.

"Yah Yeonjun-ah! Come get this overgrown bunny off of me!!" Pleaded the now suffocating victim.

"Hmm..lemme think.. Didn't you just tell me to shut up a few minutes ago?.." I joked while witnessing this act of violence. "Bish! Forget about that right now. I can't breathe!!" "Hmm.. I don't know, I didn't even hear a please.."

"Yeonjun I swear to BoB!! Just come get this sack of bricks off of me..PLEASE!!" Shouted a now defeated Taehyun.

"See, that's better!" I smiled while standing up. "Yah Soobin, get off the poor squirrel.. ya squishing him to death." I joked while tugging the oversized rabbit off the lil rodent.

"Whew- Thanks Yeonjun.." Taehyun said after getting up and brushing himself off. "And you!!" Said the shortest male after turning around and hitting their tallest friend in the back of the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Cried the original attacker. "Mmh, I don't know..maybe for knocking me out the chair to suffocate me!!" Hollered a pissed Taehyun.

"Ahh, don't be so dramatic!" Squawked a teary eyed Soobin. "Don't be dramatic?! Don't be dramatic I-" "Hey, hey. Calm down you two!" I said as I tried my best to stifle an upcoming laugh.

"Well he started it!!" Both Soobin & Taehyun yelled while pointing at the other in unison.

"Nope, it was both of you.. so y'all both need to get over it." I grinned, knowing what's coming next.

"Okay fine, I guess.. Iwasapartofit." Quickly admitted a wrongful Taehyun. "Yeah..me too-" A tearful Soobin also admitted.

"Great! Now that we have all that cleared up, let's keep on gaming!!" I cheered while pulling my phone back out of my pants pocket.

"Ohh, sorry I can't- I have somewhere else to be in a lil bit.." Issued the shortest among us. "What?!! But you're always leaving early Taehyun!" "Plus we had plans to hang out later today!" Complained a sad Soobin.

"Yeah I know, and I'll be there, but I do gotta go now if you want me to be able to make it later Soobin..ok?" "Ah, fine whatever-" Said a bummed giant bunny.

"But isn't it weird that he always have to leave Yeonjun??!" Soobin asked. "Hm, that is pretty weird.. why do you always gotta leave Taehyun?" I asked wanting to know the answer as well.

"Well, I could explain it to you guys now and not be back at all, or  you both could just let me run my business so I'll be available later-" Deadpanned a sassy Taehyun.

"Fine whatever, you can just go do your stupid business that neither Yeonjun nor I care about! And us two will just play our games together then!" Retaliated an offended Soobin.

"Ooh, by the way about that... I just remembered that I can't play any video games either right now.." "What?? Why not??!" Yelled a furious 6'0 male.

"Well the thing is..um..I was actually tryna surprise Yeji with a surprise gift today.." I guilty admitted.

"Ya know what.. I'm done!!" Hollered a fuming Soobin. "You guys can both call me back when you two decide to actually become GOOD F*cking Friends!!" Soobin screamed as he raged out of the empty classroom, leaving his two shocked friends behind.

"Wow.. we really screwed it up this time, didn't we.." Sighed Taehyun regretfully.

"Yeah..I think so.." I whispered to myself.

⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾

(a/n)

So.....my first chapter's FINALLY finished!!

I hope you all enjoy! ^-^