Chapter 8:

Beomgyu's pov:

"Oh, that's easy! "Taehyun responded. "I just gotta give you Yeonjun's number~

"Wait, what?!?" I shouted as I jumped up from against the wall.

"You heard me, I'm going to give you Yeonjun's number." Taehyun repeated once more.

"Yeah, but why all of a sudden, I mean what made you decide to just give it to me now!" I questioned him while pacing from one side of the hallway to the other.

"Hmm... to be honest, I don't know." Teahyun responded. "But why not? It could be fun!" He exclaimed as he shrugged while giving off his annoying sly smirk, that he knows how much I hate.

Then I resumed rejecting his offer. "Fun!? How could putting myself out there to one of the most amazing beings of this Earth be fun?! I could literally die from embarrassment if something goes wrong!!" I urged.

"Uhh, don't be so overdramatic. You know he wouldn't be mean to you anyways." Taehyun responded.

"You can't guarantee that. Plus you know I can't even show my full personality because I'm too shyyy." I whined once again.

"Well then, we'll just have to make sure Yeonjun won't know who you really are. Plus it'll be better like that so he won't figure out that I'm the one who gave it to you. And even if he did find out, if you make sure not to tell him who you really are, he won't figure out we're connected!"

"Actually... that's not a bad plan..
Ok deal, I accept you offer!"

"But wait... why are you even doing all this for me??" I suspiciously questioned.

"Oh.. no reason. Just tryna help a good friend out." Taehyun stated as he chuckled to himself.

Mm suspicious, but whatever. I'm getting Yeonjun's number!!

"Okay here, I'll put his number in your contacts for you." Taehyun issued while grabbing a hold of my phone.

"And..... Done!!" Taehyun exclaimed as he gave my phone back to me.

"Ok, so just to be clear, when I get home I can start texting him right? I just have to make sure he doesn't find out who I am.."

"Yeah exactly. Also atleast try not to mention I'm the one who gave his number to you right away, I don't think we're all exactly on speaking terms right now." "Ok, don't worry, I won't."

Then we both started walking out the door to Taehyun's car since he agreed to drive me home.

"Oh by the way- Where's HueningKai??" I asked, just realizing he isn't here with us right now.

"Oh um, he told me he was going to get himself some icecream since I refused to." Taehyun explained. "Ha, he really does love his icecream." "Yep." Responded Taehyun again.

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

We finally reached my house. And upon exiting the vehicle, I was about to close his car door. But before I was able to do that, he began speaking to me once more.

"One last thing Gyu, I know you like Yeonjun a lot, but if he says something a bit discouraging to you.. try not to get too upset or take it to heart.. okay?"

"Ofcourse not Tae, you know I'm not as fragile as I may seem." I say as I flexed my non-existent biceps.

"But thanks for caring about me." I grinned as I reached myself back inside his car to give him a small friendly peck on his cheek.

"Ekk!" He screamed. "You know I hate when you do that ew! How do you even like human contact, disgusting!!"

"Please, you  know you love it when I do that." "As if!" Hollered a disgusted Taehyun.

"Yeah whatever." I teased as I hopped back out of his car.

After that, I started walking back to my own house's door. But upon making my entrance, Taehyun with half his torso sticking out of the car window shouted one last thing to me.

"Ah yeah, and Gyu....

Don't screw this up!"