Chapter 32:

No one's pov:

BbyBear🐻
U just don't seem to believe I'm ab it daddy, do ya?

●●●

Yeonjun looked at the picture and froze. He slowly begin to sit up in his bean bag chair. His shaky eyes glued to the screen, staring at the most recent messages that were displayed on his phone. The thumb of his right hand hovered over the picture, while his left hand loosely covered his mouth in awe. "...Wow." was all he could manage to say as he whispered to himself.

✪✪✪✪

Beomgyu grinned. The first part of his plan went splendid, and that was only the beginning of what the horny blonde boy had in stored for the unsuspecting other. Beomgyu then typed Yeonjun's contact info into his laptop. He then straitened the camera back into place, making sure that his face won't be shown during the call. Afterwards, he positioned himself ontop of his bed. He sat in a way where his knees & bottom is on the mattress, but with his legs underneath him, some call it sitting anime girl style. After making sure everything was perfectly in place, he quickly presses his keyboard, and clicks on Yeonjun's number.

Video Call "Junie💕" ?

{Yes/No}

Now Dialing "Junie💕"

Beomgyu then started mischievously chuckling to himself..

"ehe, Let's get this show started baby."~