Chapter 29:

No one's pov:

Beomgyu raced over to his bed and grabbed his phone. He then proceeds to pull up his search engine and type something in: "How to get your crush to like you back?"

Beomgyu curiously scrolled through the articles hoping to find some useful advice for his matter. "Oo, this link looks interestingly helpful." The blonde boy thought to himself as he clicked on it, bringing him to a new website.
He then started to read it:

Tips on how to win over a crush😍

1. Write them love notes until you grab their attention

2. Send them flowers and candy in the mail

3. Kidnap them, and keep them hostage until they love you back

4. Forget about them and move on

5. Make them jealous by hitting on their already bf/gf until you win them over

6. Bully them until they start liking you

"Ugh these are all pretty terrible.." Beomgyu started thinking a loud. His eyes then laid upon Tip #7.

7. Seduce them

He immediately sat up and went back to his search engine typing in the question: "How to seduce a guy?"

There were many tips and ideas on how to seduce a guy, but it felt kind of uncomfortable to him. "I don't wanna sit on his lap!!" Beomgyu protested to himself. "Well...at least not yet-"

Lastly Beomgyu stumbled upon a tip advising him to make a video call with the guy he's trying to seduce: "Wear something a bit suggestive to get the guy flustered as you act innocent on a video call~"

Beomgyu felt his smile stretch from ear to ear. "Perfect."