Introduction: Beomgyu

No one's pov:

It was just a normal day for Choi Beomgyu. Him going to his classes. People only ignoring him as he walks by. Him blending in with everyone else. Basically, in his mind, there was nothing quite special about him.

Choi Beomgyu believes that there isn't much to set himself apart from his fellow peers. But that's only because he doesn't view himself as all that great in his eyes.

No, he doesn't have low self-esteem. It's just that compared to other people, he only feels basic.

Not only that, he also holds back from expressing himself at times, because he feels as people will look down upon him if he's deemed as irregular.

And it's not like Beomgyu actually cares about his pesky peers' opinions of him. What he really cares about is if rumors start to stir up about Beomgyu being some sort of strange guy in their school, then it'll start to spread.

And if enough word gets around, even the most popular kids in his school will have heard about it. Including the love of his life Choi Yeonjun.

Choi Yeonjun is the person that has always been there since the beginning for him. Well actually, he's always been there... just in the far distance.

See, Beomgyu has had this major crush on Yeonjun ever since their middle school years together. And even though Beomgyu had still been learning about his own feelings at that time, he's always knew that deep down he's always had a thing for the latter.

And even though Beomgyu tried to hide his obvious crush on the popular boy from everyone. His attempts drastically failed when his two bestfriends Taehyun & Hueningkai exposed him about it.

But ofcourse, they were both enormously supportive of their bestfriend, and even egged him on to get closer to him.

And although Beomgyu has chickened out countless of times from asking Yeonjun out, he has still enjoyed watching him from a far, observing the beautiful smile of the older male. And that's why to Beomgyu, everything was very well okay.

Well, it was okay until one particular evening when current leader of the cheerleading squad Yeji, decides to ask out Yeonjun in front of a whole group of the popular students.

And although Yeonjun didn't give her a response right away.. He ended up accepting her request, and sad to say for Beomgyu, they've been dating ever since.

And it's not like Beomgyu is gonna go start hating on Yeji or whatever, because that's not like him. It's just that, he kinda senses something going wrong between the couple.

He doesn't believe it's just his jealousy speaking either. He truly believes that Yeonjun is not all the way satisfied with the relationship he is currently in.

Beomgyu doesn't all the way know.. but he thinks maybe Yeonjun isn't feeling all the way loved..or maybe it's because it seems as Yeonjun is being used a bit more for popularity gain rather than for an actual relationship.

But he only says this since Beomgyu notices that Yeonjun's bright and radiant smile that was constantly plastered onto his face has now shifted into an average mediocre resting face.

And so the only time he can actually catch him grinning, is when he's with his real friends.

And although the love of Beomgyu's life is currently taken. That still doesn't make him give up any hope to be with his Junie someday.

And in matter of fact, today will be the day Choi Beomgyu tells his major crush Choi Yeonjun he's been liking him since forever, and so maybe he'll give him a chance.

Yes, Beomgyu was finally getting ready to confess his love to the boy.

So now, he currently finds himself walking down the school's long and stretched out highways he had overheard two of his peers saying Yeonjun will be in later, to finally muster up the courage to out himself to the older male.

And just when he was was about to turn the corner to reach his destination, he heard loud mutterings not far from him that sounded like... Yeonjun's voice!