Chapter 5:

No one's pov:

Just as Yeonjun turned the sharp corner..

*Thud*

He smack dabbed right into Beomgyu, making them both, as well as the box Yeonjun was holding fall over due to the impact. And while laying out on the ground, Yeonjun began to sit up to view who he just rammed onto the floor.

Yeonjun now saw that it was a blonde haired, pink lipped, petite boy, not much younger than him. He looks familiar of course, but he just couldn't put a finger on it.

But as Yeonjun was viewing over his innocent victim's body, he then start noticing that the other boy began to move.

                             ╚»★«╝

Beomgyu pov:

"Ow! That shit fucking hurted!!" I shouted as I rubbed my sore back. "Like who in the world needs to be running ever so fast, geez-" I shouted once more, not even caring to view the person that just plummeted me into the ground.

"Like I would understand if someone were chasing you, but there is literally no one else in sight!" I fussed, still not looking at the person who ran into me.

"Like I mean, couldn't you at least call out or something, you could have really put my life in danger you kno-"
"I'msoooosorry!!" Apologized the person in front of me.

"Wait, say that again. I couldn't hear you properly.." I say while looking at the ground. "Oh, my apologies. Sorry you didn't hear me clearly, I asked if you you were okay..?"

Wait. That sounded like Yeonjun's beautiful voice... I must be hallucinating right now-

I then start to slowly bring my head up, trying to match the face with the voice I am hearing. Only to find out- *gasp*

It really is Yeonjun talking to me!!

"Um, did you hear me... I asked if you were okay. I'm also so sorry for just running into you out of nowhere by the way.." Yeonjun guilty apologized while rubbing the back of his head.

Oh shoot, I need to respond to Yeonjun or he's gonna think I'm ignoring him!.. Ok Gyu, you can do this, just respond to the love of your life that is infront of you right now.. ok, I believe in you!

"U-uh y-eah su-sure, I-I'm oka-okay.. th-thanks f-or as-asking hy-hyung!"

Ahh!! Great going Beomgyu, why can't you just get a normal sentence out, geez!

"Oh that's good to hear! I never meant to inconvenience you, so please forgive me." Yeonjun requested as he gave a semi bow.

"Ah! No-no problem. To be honest, I was p-probably the one to inconvenience you if anything!!" I explained.

"No, that's not the case at all!" Yeonjun rebutted.

"W-well I'm sorry anyways.." I sheepishly exclaimed.

"Ha...well don't be-" Yeonjun stated as he gave out a little chuckle.

Oh my goddess, did you just here his lil chuckle?!? I can die in peace now~

Then Yeonjun started to speak again. "...um well, if you'll excuse me, I gotta leave now.."

Wait no Beomgyu, you can't waste this moment. This may be the one n' only chance to ask Yeonjun out..so you gotta do it. It's now or never!!

"U-um Hyung wait, I wanted to tell you something before you left really quickly.. Um, I just wanted to tell you that I... really really like you a lot and-"

"Wait, stop right there-" Urged a tense looking Yeonjun.