XXXVI

~~~FOUR YEARS LATER~~~

"I'M TIRED OF THEM WRITING THIS BULLSHîT," Harry shouted, entering the kitchen and slamming his phone on the counter. I flinched at the force and his face immediately softens. 

"I'm so so sorry, love. I didn't mean to frighten you," he resting my head against his chest and placing a kiss on my forehead. 

I let out a shaky laugh, "It's okay, babe I just didn't expect you to be so worked up this early in the morning," I sighed. 

"I'm sorry," he apologized again resting his hands on my thighs. "But read this," he said gesturing to his phone. 

"Lila Styles pregnant? Yesterday afternoon Mrs. Styles was spotted leaving her doctor's office in New York with a smile on her face. Could she be pregnant? The couple has been married for four years so it's about time." I read out loud. The article goes on but I had read enough. 

"See why I was upset?" Harry grumbled.

"Yeah obviously you're upset because, my last name isn't even Styles, it's still Stewart," I teased. Harry rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"Lila, this isn't a joke! This is a breach of your privacy. Why the f**k are they following you to doctor's appointments? Hell, I didn't even know you were going to the doctor. Baby, are you okay?" His voice quickly shifting from anger to concern as he grabbed my waist. 

"Yeah I'm fine, it was just a check-up," I smiled reassuringly. 

"Good. Also, it's no one's business when we finally do decide to start a family," he huffed grabbing a strawberry from my plate of fruit and popping it into his mouth. 

I turned back to my breakfast nervously gulping down my orange juice. Ever since Harry and I got married, there have been pregnancy rumors every few months or so, but there are also rumors about other things like divorce, even polygamy once. They are always so ridiculous but the pregnancy rumors have always affected Harry the most. I know it's because deep down he really wants to start a family but he doesn't want to pressure me. Little does he know that this time, there is truth to the story. 

Yesterday, I did go to the doctor for a regular check-up and I did find out I am 2 months pregnant. I am carrying Harry's baby- our baby. 

I was nothing short of ecstatic leaving the office and that's when the paps must have taken the picture. I know how much Harry wants a family and with our very active sex life, it was inevitable. I rushed to get home only to receive a text from Harry that he'll be recording late in the studio. I tried to wait up for him but exhaustion took over. This morning he was sleeping so peacefully or at least he was until he came in píssed off by this story.

Noticing my silence, Harry grabbed my hands reassuringly, "Babe, it's okay. Who cares what they say? I'm sorry I was so upset. What do you want to do today? We can go to the farmer's market and then maybe the book store," his green eyes gazing into mine in anticipation. 

My heart was pounding out of my chest- I know I can't keep this secret from him. I quickly ran from the kitchen to our bedroom to grab the ultrasound picture. I stuck it in the elastic of my silk pajama shorts as I walked back to the kitchen. Harry's eyes instantly found when I came back to the kitchen. 

"Hey, hey what is it?" he said softly, gripping my chin bringing my gaze to his, "what happened?" 

"Baby, what if I told you that the rumor wasn't a rumor?"

"What? The pregnancy rumor... it isn't a rumor?" Harry questioned, speaking even slower than normal. 

I grasped his hands in mine. "Harry, I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed whipping the ultrasound picture and placing it in his hand.