A Whole New World

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my neck

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my neck. That sting again. Too lazy to open my eyes, I felt myself laying on wet ground. But, that all stopped the second a wet tongue licked my face. With a face of disgust I woke up. Springing myself up I saw that no one was around me but a dog.

A dog?!

Yup, no kidding it was white pomeranian. I know it because Lisa is obsessed with dogs. I'm more of a cat person. And that's when it hit me. LISA!! JENNIE!! JISOO!!. I was looking for my sisters when I took a notice of my surroundings.

A clear sky, greenery filling the ground, next to it was the clearest water I had ever seen in my life. A kilometer or two, I can see a small village with a puff of grey smoke coming out.

Where am I?

 I look around and far away I can see the sign of three washed out bodies. I run-up to the three pale bodies. There they are...

I start waking them up, but no sign of them opening up their eyes, Tears were coming out of my eyes...

Until, Jennie's face moved and looked like she was trying to hold her laughter. I got up in frustration and moved the wet hair from my face,  went and grabbed the Pomeranian, and brought it close to them. 

The dog did its job by licking their faces which led them to wake up the same I did. A face of disgust was evident on the two elder ones but the youngest just kept giggling. Which in the end led me to kick her butt. 

I sat down pouting my face, while the other three sat next to me, their face serious. It was clear that they were sorry for what they did, but I just continued to give them the stares. 

Until...all of our waves of laughter filled the air. " Wow!! I can't believe she actually fell for that!" Lisa said laughing a few times in between. " Of course I would be scared, because I don't know if you remember that we were just attacked by 8 creepy guys, were almost strangled to death and sucked into some... some portal? " I said unsure of what I meant by the last part. 

" Wait - when we were fighting, it was almost midnight.," Jisoo said pointing to her back, "......and now its morning" she continued pointing to her sky with a questioning look on her face.

" So that means Lisa is 18 and we are right now in the place mom told us about?!"Jennie said her face shook. After that silence involved around us until, I sprung up. 

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!" I screamed but was just given an idiotic look from the eldest's and a grateful look from the youngest . "oh...not a good time?" I asked putting my face in a not sure expression.

" Hey you, stop there "

---

UH-OH !! Trouble in paradise? 

Also just a small spoiler, You are soon going to meet them, THE SYNNS.

vote.comment.follow