Why was I feeling so cold all of a sudden?

"Finally you are here." a very deep voice echoed through the living room as I saw a silhouette at the end of the dark corridor.

"Tae?" I called and the silhouette then came in light and when our eyes met I felt shivers ran down my spine.

His eyes were dark, darker than ever. It was like a black hole. His face was showing no emotion; fury, hurt, nothing.

Had he seen the article?

"Taehyung did you saw the article about me? I didn't even know-" I was harshly cut off when he suddenly grabbed my jaw and slammed me against a wall.

My back hurt so much by the sudden slam and the harsh grip on my jaw was tightening every second. I felt my breathing getting uneven.

I looked at his eyes for anything; any reason; any emotion but there was none.

It was plain dark and cold.

As if a demon had unleashed.

"Taehyu-ah" a yelp left my mouth as he tightened the grip on my jaw.

"Don't "his voice was filled with coldness. "Don't even roll out my name from your tongue."

I put my hands on his chest and harshly tried to push him away.

"You are hurt-ting me." I tried to say.

"Shut up." and for the first time he raised his voice this much. His voice made me flinch and I felt a lump growing in my throat.

If it was some other time I would have kicked him in the shin but this time everything was different. I felt myself getting weaker after each passing second. My legs were about to give up as my vision was blurring.

My body was giving up due to the emotions that were flowing.

"Don't say another word from that filthy mouth of yours." he took both of my hand in his other hand and twisted it as I let a cry of pain.

"St-stop please."

"I should have never trusted you. I should have never let my guard down in front of you. I should have surmised something like this is very likely to happen. My reputation in this business industry is demolished; it is weltering on the ground and this is all because of you!" his voice made me flinch.

"You were supposed to be the one to give me clean reputation but look at the irony; you are the reason why I am engaged in scandalous news. Did you forget the conditions of the contract so easily?" his voice was piercing through my heart.

"You just had to go behind my back with Hoseok. Was it that necessary? Why did you do it?" his words were coated with venom.

"You are anything but a whore." The last string was pulled.

"Enough." I roughly pushed him with all my might, the minimum strength that I was left with. He stumbled back a little.

"I have had enough of your words. I came here thinking that you would help me to find whoever did such ridiculous thing to me but instead you are blaming it on me, calling me such names, hurting me physically. Instead of asking me for the clear picture you are spitting insults on me based on what? On an article?" I said in one breath as tears were stinging my ear.

"I know there isn't anything between us but I never expected you to go this far Taehyung. Is this your act of professionalism? Am I that despicable to you Taehyung? Tell me? You don't have to treat me like your wife but can't you trust me as a person you have known for months?" my voice was trembling as a lump was persistently growing at the back of my throat. The tears that were threatening to fall, I harshly wiped them away.