X O X O PT.4| BLACKTAN

Start from the beginning

before her hands could roam around his chest, taehyung pushed her gently down the couch, moving his head to kiss the supple skin on her neck. chaeyoung grabbed his hair and pulled him closer, urging him to suck on her skin.

her hand travelled down his chiseled torso to the garter of his sweatpants. she shoved her hand into his boxers and stroked his member, all the while smirking when taehyung momentarily paused. chaeyoung took advantage of it and pushed him off of her body.

she took out her hand and remained eye contact with him as she discarded her bra to the side, leaving her topless in front of him. chaeyoung kneeled to the floor and pulled down his pants and boxers.

she took his member into between her lips. she licked it teasingly at first.

"chaeyoung," he grunted.

she grinned innocently and took him whole, pushing it further down her mouth. she bobbed her head up and down as she watched taehyung lean his head against the head rest and clench his knuckles.

she stood up from the floor just before he came, which made taehyung elicit another groan of annoyance. chaeyoung pushed her hair back and straddled him instead, feeling his erection just onnthe other side of the remaining layers of clothing she had on.

"eyes down here, boy," she remarked, taking his heas by the chin.

taehyung's eyes remained on her breasts as she moved her body moved her body up and down.

taehyung took her by the shoulder and pulled her down, delving in for another deep kiss. his hand was on the rim of her elastic waistband, ready to pull it down her body to have her way with him.

[end.]

before they could proceed, the doorbell started dinging from the other side of the room. just when they planned to ignore it, the sound became incessant, causing both of them to separate their bodies. they attempted to fix themselves quickly before taehyung jogged to the metal entrance.

he pried the door open without bothering to look at the peephole and was shocked to see the other person on the other side of the door.

there was kim jisoo in all her glory, her eyes covered with a classic pair of branded aviators and her body clad in apparel fresh off the runway.

"taehyung?!" she remarked, just as baffled as he was.

"jisoo? what are you doing here?" he asked.

"i came here to see chaeyoung," her eyebrows furrowed, "this is her unit, right?"

taehyung started to think. jisoo was a tattletale and if he told her that chaeyoung and him were living together, she would surely tell the others. his girlfriend wasn't ready and he wasn't going to jeopardize her comfort. so, he lied.

"actually, chaeyoung moved out a few months ago. i needed a new place to stay at so, i bought her unit."

it was a credible fabrication. taehyung was the chief executive of a renowned airline and was investing in different ventures at the same time. it was bogus to say that he couldn't afford a place in this elite apartment complex. plus, he's been friends with chaeyoung since junior high; if he were to ask her a small favor, who could say she wouldn't comply?

"oh," jisoo quipped, "do you know where she lives now?"

"i don't know, soo. i'm sorry."

"well, i better go ahead. i'll see you at lisa and kook's, tae." they shared a small hug before jisoo walked away from the door, her ear already pressed against her phone in a call.

"was that jisoo?" chaeyoung asked when he entered.

he nodded his head. "that was close."

"don't worry, love. we'll tell them after the banquet, alright?" chaeyoung kissed him gently on the cheek.

the buzzing of their phones caught their attention. she immediately grabbed hers from the coffee table and she gasped at the notification that popped from her screen.

It seems like some sort of ruckus is going to shake our circle members.

We're in for a treat to savor.

XOXO,
you'll never know 💋

•••

this has been the longest one yet.

i'm not skilled in writing explicit content, so feel free to judge. 🤧
-soo