Chapter 25.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63284953

Jenny's POV.

     "One Direction heart throb Harry Styles was seen getting up and personal with 'best friend' Jenny Winch. Jenny attended the VMA's with the boys along with Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne's girlfriends; Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder. Sources say Harry and Jenny were openly affectionate throughout the night, holding hands, and sharing little kisses in between the show. The boys grabbed 3 VMA's last night, Jenny,Eleanor and Danielle were there showing support and commitment. After the show, the One Direction boys attended the after party with their girlfriends and Jenny was also spotted there up close and personal with Harry,yet again. But what's your take on this? Just friends or more? Email us,facebook or tweet us with your answers." The blonde bombshell smiled down the camera.

"Oh, i'm going to be hated." I sighed turning the tv off and laying back on the bed.
  We're just about ready to leave for the airport to fly home, i'd packed so i was just waiting for Harry(slow coach) to get ready, i'd packed his suitcase like the good girlfriend i am, i just don't understand why he still isn't ready.
   "Why babe?" He said placing his toothbrush in the front pocket of his suitcase.
"Didn't you just listen?" I laughed pointing to the tv.
   "Yeah, but not a lot of girls will believe it, not until it's confirmed, we have nothing to hide, we're together,i love you,you love me.." He smiled taking both my hands in his, he walked in-between my legs and kissed me right on my lips. "..Other people are irrelevant." He whispered before kissing me again.
"Come on Harry, everyone's going to be waiting." I giggled standing up and pulling mine and his suitcases towards the door.
   "Okay,okay." He sighed rushing back into the bathroom.

After finally finishing, Harry turned to me. "You know what?" He smiled taking my hands in his again.
"We need to go Harry." I sighed.
   "I don't care, they can't leave without me." He smiled cheekily kissing me again. I wish his kisses weren't so amazing.
"What?"
   "I've never taken you out on a date,a proper one."
"What?" I giggled. "Harry we don't need to go on dates."
He gasped. "Yes we do! We're a couple, we have to go on dates! We need special nights where i treat you like a princess."
"First of all that's cheesy, and second of all we don't need 'special nights' everyday with you is special enough." I smiled kissing him.
   "Jenny,i'm taking you on a date when we're back."
"Okay Harold." I smiled kissing his cheek.
   I began to open the door but Harry pulled my hand back.
  "How's your finger?"
"Fine." I smiled holding it up.
   "Good." He kissed me and we finally made it out the door.
"Time to go home." I sang badly.