Chapter 24.

Jenny's POV.

    The boys have won 2 moon-men! The final moon man they're hoping to bag is Best New Artist,they'll get it; i know it. We were all sat enjoying Kevin Hart, who may i say is hilarious.
  He introduced Ke$ha and Wiz Khalifa to come and announce who'd won Best new artist. Myself,Eleanor and Danielle were sat directly behind the boys so we had a clear view of them..Well the back of their heads.
  Ke$ha and Wiz Khalifa read out the nominees and i rubbed Harry's shoulders, just before they announced the winner, i muttered 'I love you' in Harry's ear and he nodded.

"One Direction!" They announced. The boys jumped up in happiness hugging each other before making there way down quickly to the stage. Myself,Eleanor and Danielle gave a three way hug to each other whilst cautiously wiping the few tears we shed.

         Once the boys mountered the stage, Zayn began to talk. "I guess we'd just like to say a massive thank you to each and every single one of you in here today,Also to all of our fans, friends, family and also the people who work with us day in, day out; backstage with us,We have so many people to thank, so I'm going to pass it to Harry."

  On cue, Harry smiled at Zayn and took the microphone.

"To win one Moonman is amazing. To win two is incredible, and to perform is absolutely ridiculous, so thank so much for having us,Thank you everyone in our team,family,friends,and our oh so supportive girlfriends." He smiled looking up at me. "We love you so much. Thank you."

The boys then walked off towards the back of the stage as the crowd cheered for them.

"Our boys." I smiled patting Eleanor's legs excitedly.

~ Flashback. ~

   "What are you doing?" Harry laughed walking in on me in my room, i'd been pretending to accept a Grammy, what 14 year old girl doesn't do that with her hairspray bottle?
"Pretending to win a Grammy.." I mumbled whilst placing my hairspray/Grammy award back in it's place.
   "Ooh, what did you win a Grammy for?" He winked sitting on my bed and getting his History book out.
"Best female artist." I shrugged sitting next to him and opening my books.
    "One day Jenny, one day." He laughed.
"With your talent, the only one who's getting a Grammy is you." I teased.
    "Nah,i prefer to think about winning something like a Brit or those American music award things, that's more realistic." He winked.
"Yeah,yeah." I smirked. "Just don't forget me in your acceptance speech." I giggled hitting him with my pillow.

~End of flashback. ~

He didn't forget me. I smiled feeling tears spring to my eyes again.

My Harry.