Chapter 12.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62059690

Jenny's POV.

You'd of thought, that that date Harry had with Rachel would of gone well, they'd sleep together, and goodbye Rachel right?
  Wrong, very wrong.
He seems to really like her, and they've been seeing each other for 2 weeks now, whenever he's over it's Rachel this,Rachel that, when i'm at his, he's on the phone to her or skyping her, and i'm fed up of it. I sound jealous,but that's because i am.

  To end all the nagging, i finally agreed to meet Rachel with Harry to see if she's really all that.

I walked into the cafe (that WAS mine and Harry's place) and saw them straight away laughing away with each other. Harry looked over and waved to me, i smiled and told him i'd be one minute as i went to order my usual, Harry hadn't done it for me, like he normally did.
  As i waited for my order, i eyed Rachel up in the corner of my eye, she seemed pretty, she had quite long brown hair like mine,and seemed a bit slimmer than me which caused for me to hug my blazer around myself a little more.

"Hey guys." I smiled placing my order down and sitting with the lovebirds.
   "Hey." Harry smiled. "Jenny,this is Rachel, Rachel this is Jenny." 'My best friend' i extended in my head.
  I smiled at her,and she smiled back. She doesn't seem too bad.
"What have you two been up to then?" I smiled.
   "Well, we did a bit of shopping, then came here,you?" Rachel smiled.
"Nothing,i just got out of bed." I giggled.
   "She's a lazy bones." Harry laughed.
"Hey!" I pouted placing a chip in my mouth.
    "Oh? What do you do for a living?" Rachel asked skeptically.
"I'm a project manager for quite a big business, you?" I smiled.
   "I'm a model." She smirked.
Really?
"Oh, nice." I smiled."I couldn't do that, i love food too much." I laughed.
   "Clearly." Rachel said sarcastically. I looked up a little in shock, and then at Harry who i knew heard her say it too, i thought he'd stick up for me but instead he just laughed.
  What happened to my Harry?
"That wasn't very called for.." I mumbled.
   "Did i offend you?" She smirked again.
     "I'm going to the toilet." Harry said awkwardly.

I sat eating my food in silence as Rachel sat peering out the window.

   "So how do you know Harry?" She asked.
"Since i could walk, we've always been best friends."
   "Cute."
"How did you and Harry meet?" I asked.
   "One of my fashion shows."
"You do catwalk?"
   "Yep."
"..Look, Rachel, Harry is my best friend, just please don't hurt him." I pleaded.
   "What makes you think i would do that?" She smirked.
"Just don't hurt him." I warned.
   "I don't need you to tell me how to keep a boyfriend, i'm quite capable of making boys want me." She smiled twiddling her hair in her fingers.
"I'm sure you are, but Harry isn't like the other 'boys'  you've been with."
   "Thanks for the information but don't you have a boyfriend of your own?"
I sat back in defeat when she said that.
   "Oh, of course you don't." She smirked.
I gathered my things and then stood up, but it was too late,Harry was back from the toilet.
   "Where you going Jen?" He chuckled.
"Home." I stated as i began leaving.
    "Just leave her Harry,i don't know what i did,she just decided to leave." I heard Rachel say behind me.