Nandani is a pure soul who forgive him instantly but Manik's behavior was not at all tolerable. No husband had the right to talk to her wife like this. Wife is not a material on whom you can just vent out your frustration or your anger. She is your better half who should be equally respected.

"From next time if you go anywhere inform me or Mukti or anyone." Manik said very gently stroking his cheeks.

"Mukti knew about that, she only asked me to go." said Nandani innocently.

Hearing which Mukti at once thought "Bhabhi aap marwaoge, nikal le yha se Mukti isse phle tujh pr nazre aaye sbki." She was going to turn when Nandani spotted her and asked innocently "Mukti you didn't told Manik?"

Mukti at once looked towards Nandani and smiled nervously. While Manik turned and glared Mukti for the experiment which had been executed by her.

"Bhabhi... I... toh... actually... told... Bhai..." Mukti stuttered.

To which Manik just raised his eyebrows asking yes. Seeing that Mukti made a cry face and run away from there not before shouting "I am sorry Bhai!" 

Abhimanyu smiled seeing that he could sense that Mukti had surely done a mischief by not telling Manik about Nandani's whereabouts. While Nandani made a confused face seeing Mukti running away. Manik shake his head in disbelief and sighed. 

********************

"Aiyappa Manik was so concerned for me! I haven't expected that from him but I don't why it feels good to know that he was concern for me. His eyes were telling that he was worried for me and that hug like he was relieved to see me back." thought Nandani smiling and unknowingly blush crept on her face...

"Aiyooo! But he really thought that I had left him. Means I know he gets angry and all sometimes but it doesn't change the fact that he is a good person and he cares a lot for his family. I would toh never ever leave him until and unless he himself asked me toh go away from his life." thought Nandani while giving Nyonika her medicines.

Nyonika was seeing her smiling and thought "She is really happy after her husband is back. The glow on her face says it all. May this happiness never leave her face!"

"Maa aapko aur kuch chahiye?" asked Nandani..

To which Nyonika replied "Nhi beta tum bss aise hi khush rha kro." Nandani smiled. 

*************

After having dinner, Manik was pacing around in his room thinking something when Nandani entered into the room. He didn't get time to talk to Nandani after that scene and he was waiting for her.

"Nandani, I was waiting for you only" said Manik as soon as he saw her.

"Kya hua Manik? Do you need something?" asked Nandani.

"Ha. I need your time" said Manik and hold her hand which confused Nandani. "Come! Sit I want to have a talk with you." said Manik.

Manik made her sit on the bed and himself sit in front of her on his knees holding her one hand. "Nandani I am really very sorry! Again and again those words are echoing making me fluster that how could I say like this to a girl that too to my wife"

Nandani at once cut him and said "Manik". But Manik ssshed her and said "let me complete first. Please if I do something wrong then don't ever tolerate it. Fight with me but just don't remain quiet!". 

"Actually at that time I was angry on Abhimanyu might be because I knew that he was somewhere right. I never tried to understand or know about you but however today I realized that you have become an important part in my life. So, I have decided I want to give this relationship a chance. I want to give us a chance to start from very beginning by not getting friend zone but like the way new couple starts their journey." confessed Manik.

"So, would you give me this chance?" asked Manik so sincerely that Nandani was dazed thinking like this all is a dream. Manik Malhotra wants to give this relationship a chance. This was something very unexpected to believe. 

Seeing her quiet, Manik got scared that might be she do not want to give him chance. "Nandani the beginning of this relationship was all started so wrong. I know its difficult for you to forgive me and start a new beginning. But please give me a chance I would not disappoint you. I would try to be a very good husband like the way you have dream."

Listening this smile came on her face. Manik Malhotra being this much sweet to her she have not imagined ever. But seeing her not saying anything he became nervous . "Nandani kuch toh bolo ab?" asked Manik desperately. 

"Manik vooo I" said Nandani...

"Ha say I am listening" said Manik trying to be patient..

"Voo na actually Manik" Nandani again tried. "Bolo na" said Manik hoping to hear a yes from her.

"I am feeling sleepy at this moment." said Nandani at instant. "Ha?" asked Manik like really you want to say this from everything.

"Ha" said Nandani very innocently trying to act like she wants to sleep.

"Achaa then you sleep we would talk on this topic tomorrow." said Manik not having any other choice. "G" said Nandani and tried to get up so that she could sleep on couch but Manik holds her hand and asked "Sleep here on the bed only, if you trust me!"

Nandani didn't said anything but quietly lied on the bed making Manik smile. He covered her with the blanket and murmured "good night". Nandani too wished him and then hide her face in the blanket in order to hide the blush that was crept on her cheeks. Her heartbeat was fast thinking that she was going to share the bed with Manik for the very first time. The other side of the bed sank down as Manik lied on the bed making her feel nervous. 

"Aiyappa! What was that?" thought Nandani smiling reminiscing his words. "This all seems to be a dream like abhi eyes open krungi aur ye dream toot jayega" thought Nandani.

"Nandani k Aiyappa seriously itne important topic k beech mai neend kese aa skti h kisi ko. Is she ignoring this question? Is this indication of No? No No Manik! be positive. Might be she would be tired nah aisi baatein night mai nhi krte morning mai krte h! Wrong timing, wrong move Malhotra! Kal subah hote hi proper time dekh kr I would ask this question to her, yeah that would be right" thought Manik looking at her side.

****************************

Hows the part? I have written this part with so much love. Hoping that you all would love it too!❤️ *finger crossed*

Manik wants to give this relationship a chance by not getting friend zoned😂 Are you guys getting😜 Were you expecting this or it was unexpected or is it too early? Let me know by your comments😛

One word for this Manik🙈 Bolo ab rude and angry hulk🤣🤣🤣🤣

One word for this Nandani😂 Answer bhi nhi dia bechare Manik ko😜

Hit likes and please do leave your reviews that how do you find this chapter!❤️