Chapter Seventeen: Final Battle Part 2

Почніть із самого початку

Galactic Menace was now seething in rage. It wanted Meta Knight dead. Not alive or wounded. Dead.

Meta Knight teleported around, trying to confuse the Galactic Menace again but it didn't work. 

She knew what was going on and spun around in a massive Mach Tornado. The tornado grew as she sped up.

Meta Knight attempted to teleport out of reach of the now almost real size tornado but he was sucked in by the wind and struck from the sky by the land and shield.

For a moment, he was knocked out and his sword was released from his grasp. He woke up quickly when he was about to hit the ground. He opened his wings and glided the rest of the way. He was still travelling quite fast, and he flipped multiple times before landing on his mask.

His sword plunged deep into the dirt.

In front of Galactic Menace.

Who was laughing darkly.

The Menace sneered at Meta, who was trying to get up. He was in pain all over as he tumbled to the ground just moments before. Kirby came to his aid, standing defensively in front of the mentor.

"The student defending the teacher. How pathetic that the teacher is, having to rely on his pesky student to survive. Soon Meta Knight will be murdered in-"

"Shut up, Gala Kni! Medi Kni a good wawwior. He is my fwiend ev'n if I nee' to save 'im. We will de'eat you if it's the las' fing we do!" Kirby snarled, pointing the sword he grasped at the possessed puff. "We will de'eat you togetha! Give Gala Kni back!"

"Thank you... My friend." Meta Knight murmured, getting up and wincing as his foot practically exploded in pain. There was a large gash through the large ovoid foot which was bleeding profusely with a crimson blood. Of course, he ignored it.

He limped over to his sword (Kirby next to him, keeping an eye on Galactic Menace) and wrenched it out of the ground.

"We will defeat you, Dark Matter, no matter what!" Meta Knight yelled, brandishing his sword. He flared his wings and jumped into swordplay. It was much harder as Galactic Menace had a shield and kept hiding behind it. The shield got dented and scratched as Meta Knight unleashed a relentless attack that only the best of Knight's could counter.

It was unlucky that Galacta Knight was the best of Knights. She was the most powerful warrior in the galaxy, aside from Meta Knight. The Galactic Menace gained her swordplay skills and managed to parry and counterattack.

She kicked Meta Knight to the ground and kicked the sword away. Galaxia discharged a small shock at the Menace.

Kirby jumped over Meta Knight and slashed at Galactic Menace. Kirby landed in front of his mentor again. Meta Knight couldn't take much more.

"You won't hu't Medi Kni. Medi Kni is one of my best fwiends. Fwiends help each other. I will help Medi Kni!" Kirby cried as he fired a large sword beam towards the Menace. She just managed to get behind her shield, which surprisingly didn't break. The beam cut through the ground, but only pushed the shield back instead of sawing it in half.

"Which blood do you want staining the ground? Yours or your teacher? You see, we all die someday. You're just too young to die, some people say. Too young and innocent, but I think not. I will eradicate you AND Meta Knight from this world. And I will make you watch Meta Knight die in vain as I mercilessly destroy his physical body." The Galactic Menace's eyes flickered in delight.