Not so great mother

Start from the beginning

" she's.... all of North America's mother ... she's also the mother of most native America tribes " he said looking at the younger twins who where confused.

" oh? Then what's up with them yelling at her?" Yao doesn't get answer as Alfred and his twin get dragged away by Cherokee. The younger twins where walking with Aztec looking back confused. China only watches and turns to look at native who now was alone. Ancient Rome came to stand by him and he speaks

" she is not trustworthy from what I have seen she just stands and stares at her children " he said before patting China's back and returned to his family. China frowns a crossed his arms and chose to watch her from a far.

The time came for them to return. But said some would return to tomorrow and they where given a list of who.

Rome
Greece
Native America

China stopped reading the names at that point and sends word to everyone but North America to stay for a quick meeting.

" okay the reason your still here is because something is up with North America and native America and it's not good" China said looking at the table. Before looking up and getting looked from the others.

" I noticed it" England said looking up " I also recognized some of the people who where yelling at native America " he then started explaining how he found America and Canada with French adding things because he also was there

England was getting annoyed with France as he talked on about how he loved England and stuff. That's when two young women walked towards them they seemed shy and where dressed like the native people they held two blond boys. Both women had black hair but at different lengths. One wore completely orange with black and white dress. The other had on yellow and red dress. A scream broke the silence making all four jump the young boys in their arms flinched. The young women ran up to them and forced the boys into their arms before running back into the woods with war cries. That startled the two empires but they didn't waste time and they blotted it of their with the boys in tow. They later realized that the twins where their colonies.

" so something is wrong " China said rubbing his head.

" yes" England said.

The next day

Alfred and his siblings walked into the meeting and sit both older twins where not happy with having to tell their younger siblings about what happened with native America. Other countries st quickly took seats next to the north Americans. Alfred took notice of that usually their where empty seats next to a group that always sat with each other's so when they took the seats next to them it set off a few alarms. That's when the flash happens again. And the monster her self stood there with a few other dead empires or nations. None of the family they liked where there making America curse under his breath and nervously started bouncing his leg. After most of the dead empires talked on about stuff honestly North America where not paying attention as they looked anywhere but native America. As soon as they where allowed to leave they booked it. The older nations stayed.

" we want to talk to you all about native America's relationship with her kids" China spoke before the ancient could leave. Rome almost agreed to quickly.

" yes! Let's talk native America " he turns and crossed his arms the other ancient seemed confused but didn't disagree.

" their nothing to say" native America said her hand twitching towards a bow on her back.

" yes there is " England,France and Spain said at the same time. So the tea was spilt.

{ *spills sweat tea on the ground * oh sh!t nooo~ }

" you tried to KILL them why" England shouts.

" they where the death of me I knew it and hated it so simple solution they can't kill me if I killed them first " she said she had her bow In her hands ready to fire. " but I failed due to my children protecting them " she hissed out her eyes narrowed at the living nations. " they well more maska was the reason your empires fell" she snarls.

" yes but they are and will always come first I would gladly die if it meant they lived " France said from standing next to England.

" why?" Native asked her voice cold and hard.

" because they matter more then our nations they are our children our baby's " Spain spoke holding his ax in his hand.  The ancient where displeased so they forced native to fade before she said something else and with a shake of their heads they also fade leaving only Rome.

" she will be back and will try to harm them" Rome said into the quiet room.

" she will have to go through all of us first" China said narrowing his eyes at where she was. " and we are a force to be reckoned with when we work together "

{ I feel like I could have bone better but I didn't know how to word some of the ways I wanted the story to go }