"I'll be right back--you guys go ahead and order something," you told Emily and Savannah.

"What do you want, (Y/N)?" Savannah murmured, looking at the menu.

"Just a regular pizza. A cheese pizza, I guess," you muttered, and she nodded.

You started to walk towards James. He saw you out of the corner of his eye and started to panic, frantically typing on his phone. Your phone "bing"ed again, and you stopped in your tracks.

You raised an eyebrow as you looked him up and down, slowly sliding your phone out of your pocket. You looked down at it: "Don't." You gave him an inquisitive look that said 'Really?'

You rolled your eyes, texting him back: Why?

Because you wouldn't listen to me if we were to talk

What makes you so sure I'll listen to you on here

You are

"Well, he's not wrong," you heard a voice speak by your ear.

"Pardon?"

You whipped around to see who had said that, but nobody was there. You noticed a bug on your shoulder and instinctively went to smack it off.

"Wait, w-wait! Don't hit us!" it hissed, putting up its arms.

You paused, recognizing the voice. It was Molten Freddy. You were about to ask them what they were doing, when you noticed what they were: a spider.

"Change!" you whispered. "Change into something else!"

"Wh-what? Why?" they babbled in confusion.

"Just change!" You looked away, shuddering. "Right now."

"Oh- Fi-ine, you big-ig baby," Foxy scoffed.

They glowed faintly as an orb, and you covered them up some with your hand. You peeked between your fingers to see that they had changed into a butterfly.

"There we go," you chuckled quietly, lifting them onto your finger.

"Ba-aby," Foxy huffed.

"No, I'm (Y/N). Baby's in the office," you replied sarcastically, smiling.

"You s-smart-ass," Foxy growled, making you giggle mischievously.

"Are you guys okay in that body?" you worried, seeing as they were still mangled up.

"Butter-flies don't ha-ave pain receptors-ors," Ballora assured you. "Nor-or do spi-ders."

"Oh, right--"

Another message from James interrupted you once more: Are you talking to them?

You set Molten Freddy on your shoulder as you replied: Yes

We can talk later then

What?
Why?

I want to talk to you only
I don't want them to manipulate you