Part 21

Todoroki POV

Izuku had just left with Uraraka and Aizawa. I was getting a little nervous knowing this was probably because of the whole issue yesterday. I hope Izuku doesn't get in trouble. He didn't really do anything wrong so I doubt he will. It was mostly Uraraka's fault. She should've kept her mouth shut. While I was thinking about the possible outcomes of the situation I got a text message from the one and only flaming bastard.

Flaming Trash: Shoto I want you home early today to train. You've been hangingbout with your so called "friends" too much.
Shoto Todoroki Read at 7:45am

Flaming Trash: Shoto I will not stand for this disrespect. You WILL be home today right after school to train.
Shoto Todoroki Read at 7:47am

Flaming Trash: SHOTO ANSWER MY TEXTS!
Shoto Todoroki Read at 7:49am

I stopped even looking at the bastards text messages only for me to look back at my phone about 10 minutes later to see 47 text messages and 23 missed calls from Flaming Trash. God he never gives up does he?
    At that moment Izuku and Mr. Aizawa walked back in the room. Where is Uraraka? Did she get sent down to Nezu?
   It was later explained that she had betrayed UA and that it would be better to forget her. Wow can't believe she did something like that. I guess I should take Aizawa's advice and just forget about her though...

-lunch-

   "CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE THAT URARAKA WAS THE UA TRAITOR?" Kaminari was screaming about Uraraka being a traitor and how he couldn't believe it.
   "I had my fucking suspicions that there was a traitor at UA. I mean how the hell else would they have known about the fucking USJ?" Bakugou was confident that he had known the whole time that there was a traitor.
   While everyone was talking I sat next to Izuku looking at him. He seemed to be deep into thought.
   "What's wrong Izuku?" He was mumbling to himself again. I found it really cute when he did it.
   "I wonder why Uraraka did what she did? Was it because she wants to kill All Might like the rest of the League or is there an ulterior motive?" He answered me but slowly went back to mumbling.
    "I don't know, but why do you care? It's not like it matters anymore. She's in prison." Izuku overthinks everything and I want him to just calm down a bit so maybe If I give him a few reasons to not care about it he will.
   "I helped take her down." He said sighing. I looked at him and just said 'oh'.

———————————————————

I know it's short but I'm sick and I NEED sleep! Don't worry I don't have corona :P I just need to sleep and I should be fine. I should have another chapter out in a couple days!

I'm giving voting until I make another chapter! So get to voting!!!

~Total words 501~